Author Topic: Hello, It's About Damn Time!  (Read 2553 times)

Emperor Paine

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
Hello, It's About Damn Time!
« on: November 22, 2011, 12:06:57 AM »
Hello everyone I'm Emperor Paine and I've finally made an account on this forum. I've been into the KoF series since day one and SNKP since my ikari Warror days on my NES. I look forward to meeting everyone and of course playing against them. I have both 360 & PS3 so I will be more than happy to challenge all.

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, It's About Damn Time!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 12:19:04 AM »
Hello and welcome to Dream Cancel Emperor Paine, it's apleasure to meet you, I remember when you posted all of those videos fromReveLAtions so I thank you very much for that. 
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

Emperor Paine

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 12:32:10 AM »
Hey no problem. I missed like two matches because my damn battery was dying. Had to find a extension cord to plug it in. I didn't get the finals because my ride made it to finals in Arcana3 and wanted to bounce early to get some rest. Luckily someone else captured it.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 12:39:42 AM »
Hello everyone I'm Emperor Paine and I've finally made an account on this forum. I've been into the KoF series since day one and SNKP since my ikari Warror days on my NES. I look forward to meeting everyone and of course playing against them. I have both 360 & PS3 so I will be more than happy to challenge all.

Sup Emperor Pain, I remember you from ReveLations of course and all those videos you uploaded and of course from Evo '11.  Glad you finally registered here, are you going to the December 3rd vegas tourney event?  Nice avatar btw :)

Emperor Paine

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 12:51:41 AM »
Hows it going. Yeah I'm probably gonna be at that one. I forgot it was happening the same time as the online tourney. I know many people here are gonna be looking for me so I think I should go lol. I will be at SolCal for the KoF13 tourney there. KoF is blowing up big here in Vegas and many in the community will be jumping on and most likely staying on.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 12:53:10 AM »
We're counting on you to propel this movement forward and of course to sustain it in Vegas:)

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 12:58:57 AM »
Welcome Emperor Paine! Good to see you here. I happy to hear that the Vegas KOF community is growing since I'm always looking for an excuse to go there lol I would have probably gone to your tourney on 12/3 if I wasn't at NEC.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Emperor Paine

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2011, 07:56:24 AM »
Oh yeah. I'll be adding more videos of the game to my YouTube account. Plus I will be at the SolCal with hopefully 3 cameras to record all matches. I figured 3 should be enough depending on how many setups.

I'm looking forward to when you can make it to Vegas The Answer. Hearing this will make all the other heads train insanely harder just to beat you. Myself included.

omegaryuji

• Scion of Flame
  • And they called it puppy love
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 02:20:30 PM »
Welcome to DC :)

Like some of the others have said, thanks for uploading those Revelations videos.  Looking forward to seeing more out of Vegas soon.
Old man/bad player

Ky0

• Scion of Flame
  • MIJU KUMONO MEGA [Location]: Portugal
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2011, 09:49:45 PM »
Welcome to the community

KoF 4 EVA