Author Topic: Is anyone else foaming at the mouth and going to bed early?  (Read 5252 times)

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Is anyone else foaming at the mouth and going to bed early?
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2011, 06:57:10 AM »
I'm ready for the shuffle ready for the deal ready to let go of the steering wheel I'm ready.As I will be waiting outside the mall in the cold waiting for it to open, and I plan on playing extensively tomorrow , I don't know how much i'll be playing online though since I want to practice before going online.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

K1LL1NGZ0NE

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2011, 07:47:26 AM »
It sucks I should be getting the game early tomorrow, but I have school to go to. I have KOF XIII and a paper both due on the 22nd and I think my paper may have suffered for my impatient waiting.

Emperor Paine

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2011, 08:29:05 AM »
Got all morning to play until late afternoon. The work my closing shift. Once I get home it's back to KoF. I guess I'm pretty hype for the game right now.

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2011, 08:31:45 AM »
I have a 5 day weekend starting Wednesday.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2011, 08:46:15 AM »
I can't sleep. I was in class today and I was ready to say "GetmethehellouttahereIwannaplaygamesnAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!". So bad.

K1LL1NGZ0NE

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2011, 12:22:19 PM »
I can't sleep. I was in class today and I was ready to say "GetmethehellouttahereIwannaplaygamesnAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!". So bad.
lol. Its 3am over here, I got school early in the morning, and yet I'm still awake. Why?!

Light

• New Challenger
  • >.0?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2011, 07:23:07 AM »
I thought I was the only one >.<. I went to bed at 10:45p.m on Monday and, woke up at like 6:30a.m when it's usually 1:40a.m - 8:30a.m. I could not go back to sleep after I woke up at 6:30a.m >.<
Ash Crimson - Rock Howard - Yun-Seong - Amy Sorel - Helena Douglas - Kokoro - Jin Kazama - Alisa Boskonovich - Lili - Yun - Sakura - Karin