Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

KOF XIII 6th General Thread: Console Released edition

Started by Kane317, November 22, 2011, 12:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solidshark

Quote from: Proto Cloud on March 03, 2012, 01:02:05 AM
2012 must be the end of the world, because I would've laughed at anyone telling me that KOF would make it into MLG.

Said the same thing with EVO announcement. Now I'm loving Jinxhand's (old) sig more than never: After XIII, US has no more excuse to not play KOF.

I just hope there's enough support at BOTH NCR and MLG. XIII shouldn't be snuffed out early due to a bit of poor planning.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

a11111357

Ky0

Its just the beginning. KoF will get more sponsoring for sure, that's what is needed right now...
More sponsors will come, and that will rocks...

Quote from: a11111357 on March 03, 2012, 02:47:07 AM
2012 is the year for KOF.
For sure, but 2013 sounds better...   xD  :P

KoF 4 EVA

Proto Cloud

I really hope that SNK are ready to support this new movement in the long run. They really should strike while the iron is hot.

LouisCipher

I'm telling ya: Garou 2 announcement Evo 2012. Epic win for SNKP.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

-Azula-

Saitsuofleaves

Dan said ARE YOU OK?! BUSTER WO--  He's lucky he stopped there.  Man SNKP, how you gonna let Capcom do you like that?  How does Dan get Are You Ok, but not Terry?
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

sibarraz

Well, lots of famous Marvel and SF players, 171  players is really a big number, that being said, I miss some north american famous names, I wonder if they decide to get some e-sports money?

btw, I love the jab than Dan did, for one of the tutorials of SNKP, Ryo and Robert were talking about the abilities of Mr Karate, and Ryo said that the dp brake reminded him of a ''shoryu-metsu'' which robert asked which was the meaning of that and ryo said ''nevermind''

too much jabs CVS 3 - SVC 2 COMING SOON!

Waifu Material

Kane317

Moving on to a new thread.