Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

KOF XIII 6th General Thread: Console Released edition

Started by Kane317, November 22, 2011, 12:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarKaoZ

^Awesome! Hopefully the info we all have posted will be useful to them.

MUSOLINI

theres is no yamazaki after 03, and that yamazaki was the worst one. try yamazaki in 97/98/02and the um games, hes the shit, especially the way i play him. i use him like a wall that keeps going forward and pushes you in the corner and rapes you there. turtling with him is a bitchmade style i dont use.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

DarKaoZ

I actually liked his 03 Unblockable LSDM, that made him awesome in 03 for me. lol

ELTRO

So they finally gave Nest Kyo Dp's and Rekkas guard point again. Now I'm hype. Havent seen that since 98.
Main team: K, Kyo, Iori(claw)
Secondary team: Ash, Robert, Shen
Third team: Ryo, EX Kyo, EX Iori (my 98 team)

Saitsuofleaves

Quote from: ELTRO on December 09, 2011, 12:15:02 AM
So they finally gave Nest Kyo Dp's and Rekkas guard point again. Now I'm hype. Havent seen that since 98.

Yep, cannot wait for Rekka Kyo.  Just kind of stunned we're just getting a two week turnaround with him.  Imagine if he weren't leaked.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

TYRANNICAL

I was letdown with his Tears them but I see that they brought back Goodbye Esaka.  I couldn't have asked for more.  That's the best theme Kyo ever had.  If they made his Mu Shiki have an EX version instead of Orochinagi, he'd be better off. 
KOF XIII:
-K'/EX Kyo/EX Iori
-K'/Andy/Kyo
-Benimaru(Duo Lon)/Robert/Takuma(Iori)

Might controls everything.

CCVengeance

KOFXIII team: Team Japan as of 2013

Xxenace

so i have like a 15 loss streak against saitsuofleaves i has a sad now :(

Saitsuofleaves

Quote from: Xxenace on December 09, 2011, 01:33:03 AM

Nah, you got 2 on me...though it was when I was fucking around with EX Iori and Beni...especially since I have no damn clue how to play Beni.

And yeah, EX Kyo has Guard Point on both his start Rekkas...and someone brought up one of his subsidiaries too, but I'm not sure which one.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Xxenace

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on December 09, 2011, 01:52:36 AM
Quote from: Xxenace on December 09, 2011, 01:33:03 AM

Nah, you got 2 on me...though it was when I was fucking around with EX Iori and Beni...especially since I have no damn clue how to play Beni.

And yeah, EX Kyo has Guard Point on both his start Rekkas...and someone brought up one of his subsidiaries too, but I'm not sure which one.
dude i really HATE your saiki and i have a really hard time keeping up with your kensou even when im using him myself

Saitsuofleaves

Hey, go play Reynald's Saiki for a change, and then say you hate my Saiki.  Mine is freaking minor league compared to his.

BioBooster

Quote from: DarKaoZ on December 08, 2011, 04:25:56 PM
New KOFXIII blog:

http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/kof-xiii/blog/archives/2011/12/part1.html

Shows NEST Kyo moveset and has a combo video. Dunno what it says though.

Just some highlights:
*75 shiki kai - is 2 button presses (so assume delaying kick 2 can be used to make this safe again)
*Orochinagi has an EX, but mushiki doesn't
*Which kyo is stronger? Like Iori/EX Iori, the playstyles are vastly different, but we balanced it so that neither version is stronger than the other.
*NESTS Kyo combo vids to come next week

Raynex

Random: "Man, KOF XII is such an awesome game!"
Iori:

Saitsuofleaves

ELTRO

Man I wish I can go to SCR. I'm assuming all of WC is gonna be there. Hope the games breaks 100 entrant.
Main team: K, Kyo, Iori(claw)
Secondary team: Ash, Robert, Shen
Third team: Ryo, EX Kyo, EX Iori (my 98 team)