Author Topic: KOF XIII 6th General Thread: Console Released edition  (Read 318930 times)

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 6th General Thread: Console Released edition
« Reply #315 on: November 28, 2011, 04:59:08 AM »
Actually i prefer Panty a tiny bit more than Stocking, and it's a tie between Scanty and Kneesocks.
I did this avatar because Jenet is not in the game, and i think she would be a nice Panty. That, and Kula is one of my mains, and making an Stocking alt for her makes some sense.

Trying to be on-topic, some may say "DUHH" but i think Adel was seriously going to be in the game:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Hell, he even has what appears to be an uncolored winning art:
[spoiler] [/spoiler]

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: November 28, 2011, 05:14:05 AM »
^ where did you found those?

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: November 28, 2011, 05:54:07 AM »
Here:

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/1-26566-5127-1-0-1-0-adelheid-fils-de-rugal-jouable.htm

Those images are from the PAL pre-order Bonus Art disc, since for some reason i couldn't post imageshack pics, i uploaded them to tinypic.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: November 28, 2011, 06:15:55 AM »
Kinda want the get my hands on those artworks, that should be awesome.

BiGGDaddyCane

• Strongest Tiger
  • Got Bills?
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: November 28, 2011, 06:29:04 AM »
Trying to be on-topic, some may say "DUHH" but i think Adel was seriously going to be in the game:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

Pretty sick

UltimaOriginal

• New Challenger
  • Bernstein
    • View Profile
    • devaintArt
« Reply #320 on: November 28, 2011, 06:54:21 AM »
Actually i prefer Panty a tiny bit more than Stocking, and it's a tie between Scanty and Kneesocks.
I did this avatar because Jenet is not in the game, and i think she would be a nice Panty. That, and Kula is one of my mains, and making an Stocking alt for her makes some sense.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

Yup, I hope he will be.
[spoiler]http://ultimaoriginal.deviantart.com/art/Adelheid-KOFXIII-colored-270998497[/spoiler]

Should I color his win pose? Hmm...
SNK would make a great money, if they made a conspiracy/thriller style movie about the production of KOF XII/XIII. (с)

sociald

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: November 28, 2011, 09:15:26 AM »
it was a good surprise to find that in the european version there were two cdsùone the game and one the bonus art plus the poster and 4 cd
i didnt know about the one with bonus art

nightmoves

• Strongest Tiger
  • STAND UP!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: November 28, 2011, 09:23:48 AM »

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

Yup, I hope he will be.
[spoiler]http://ultimaoriginal.deviantart.com/art/Adelheid-KOFXIII-colored-270998497[/spoiler]

Nice job, and yes you should also do the win quote pose.

Aenthin

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Fuck Yeah! Ash Crimson
« Reply #323 on: November 28, 2011, 01:06:59 PM »
Oooh! I'd like to color those too! ;D
Nice job on the first color btw.

UltimaOriginal

• New Challenger
  • Bernstein
    • View Profile
    • devaintArt
« Reply #324 on: November 28, 2011, 01:43:27 PM »

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

Yup, I hope he will be.

Nice job, and yes you should also do the win quote pose.

I already have done it.
Link to Fan Art thread: http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=1391.msg36262#msg36262
SNK would make a great money, if they made a conspiracy/thriller style movie about the production of KOF XII/XIII. (с)

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: November 28, 2011, 02:06:47 PM »
Hey, did anyone at Levelup upload Bala's matches from the stream to Youtube yet? I want to study his Billy Kane.

I forgot to say this but nice trolling with Clark's B Sab, Kane.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

a11111357

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: November 28, 2011, 05:03:44 PM »

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: November 28, 2011, 05:08:43 PM »
so is it true that the game is rather dead on the xbox compared to the ps3?

Doesn't this happen with most fighting games?

Not really.  Hell, I know with SF4, I'm pretty sure that 360 is played on more than PS3.  Dunno about other games, it's usually a mix.

isn't that because capcom are a bunch of f@gs that can't even properly program a game to be identical on both systems? oh yes they are, the actually made the 360 one better when it didn't have to be. on that note my respect for capcom is no more untill they actually release something worthwhile and not try to fuck me with dlc that should have been in the game for free.

wtf, how that bug happen?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 05:10:18 PM by MUSOLINI »
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: November 28, 2011, 05:30:18 PM »
so is it true that the game is rather dead on the xbox compared to the ps3?

Doesn't this happen with most fighting games?

Not really.  Hell, I know with SF4, I'm pretty sure that 360 is played on more than PS3.  Dunno about other games, it's usually a mix.

isn't that because capcom are a bunch of f@gs that can't even properly program a game to be identical on both systems? oh yes they are, the actually made the 360 one better when it didn't have to be. on that note my respect for capcom is no more untill they actually release something worthwhile and not try to fuck me with dlc that should have been in the game for free.

wtf, how that bug happen?

Yeah, you can definitely see how that's the case considering people still run a majority of tourneys on the PS3, so yeah, people use the 360 because it's that much superior...

Seriously, how about you stop taking random innocuous things I say about a Capcom game and turn it into a rant?  Just makes you look butthurt honestly, no offense.  I understand if you have no respect for them, and honestly, most Japanese developers don't deserve any respect anymore, but talking about them nonstop is only making matters worse.

As for the actual topic of KOFXIII, you know that game we all should be enjoying and asking Atlus to fix the netcode for, WTF is that bug about?
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: November 28, 2011, 06:06:15 PM »
that people use the ps3 more for tournaments doesn't mean shit, it's because it's usually easier with changing controllers. it's a fact 360 version of the sf4 series is superior to ps3. theres like a 2 frame difference between the 2 versions when it didn't have to be like that. the 360 one is closer to the original arcade. also fuck the developers and publishers, why would you even feel the need to stick up for them is beyond me.

back on 13, completed couple more trials. roberts # 9 is killing me, ive done all his other ones. so far in 9 i either get the dm or NM at the end instead of exdm, and this should normally be easy, lol.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!