Author Topic: Netcode Lag/Delay Test Reports  (Read 87159 times)

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Netcode Lag/Delay Test Reports
« Reply #315 on: December 17, 2011, 05:31:01 AM »
You having problems doing hcf+K? Or the supers?

I played today with Clark against a friend and I had no problems pulling out his stuff, not even his (b~f+LP)x2 and we were 2 bars.

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: December 17, 2011, 05:33:57 AM »
Well, let's say I do standing C into D SAB or EX. I can never, never cancel the first hit of the Standing C into the grab. So I started doing standing D and same problem. I know how to combo it, I can pull off easy 900 damage Neomax combos with 5 bars and etc offline. But online I rarely get my combo.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: December 17, 2011, 05:58:41 AM »
I've found I cannot even do Vice's qcb+C, qcf+C on 3 bars. I've decided to take a break from online until the patch so I can properly learn the game.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: December 17, 2011, 06:20:42 AM »
Hmm... I rarely do combos into grabs with Clark, I don't really play him well IMO, but I have managed to pull out Beni s.D>hcb~f+PP. But just like you, in a less consecutive way, it's harder to pull attacks to Command Grabs online.

arstal

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: December 17, 2011, 08:29:19 PM »
Just had a 4 bar match central NC- somewhere in TN.

It was excellent.  Felt like offline.

If SNK could make 3 bar matches as good as 4 bar matches, I'd have no problems with the netcode. (especially if 2 bar matches could be upgraded to 3 bar standard)

Cibernetico

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: December 21, 2011, 01:52:35 PM »
ok guys, I'm here to mainly report my two experiences of online that I've had so far.

First of all, the first person I played was Mr. DeadlyRaveNeo. He lives in Atlanta and I live right outside NYC. The lag was pretty bad and I could hardly do anything. He had the same problem as well so we just quit after the second match.

But here's the interesting thing. The next person I played was a friend of mines who lives in Florida. I have no idea what part of Florida he lives in but we played around 25 matches and they all felt flawless. If I were to take a guess, 8 out of ten matches were completely playabale and we noticed no lag. Now, I'm not the kind of player who does HD combos and fancy stuff, but he was able to pull off some really amazing stuff with his team of Kim, Vice and Ralf and he reported no problems doing it.

And the really interesting part about all of this? ever since I added this guy to my friends list, I find that we have pretty good matches, connection wise, in other SNK games like KOF98UM, KOF2k2UM and especially in NGBC.   

But anyway, if anyone lives in any other parts of NY, I would like to tryout the game with you guys. I'd imagine that if osmeone who lives in florida is giving me great matches, someone from the same state should produce equally better results.

Mr Bakaboy

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: December 21, 2011, 02:24:55 PM »
No offense to Deadly (friend of mine) but his internet right now is crappy. I bet you if you played me, I would have a  better match and I am farther away (St. Louis). Problem with the game is it leaves no room for crappy internet connections. On top of that the ping might be a 90m/s and you STILL might have a crappy connection between 2 players.
Say it with me now: "Variable input lag BAAAAAAD!!!"

Cibernetico

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: December 21, 2011, 03:21:43 PM »
Yeah I know. His internet right now must be crap. But then again, we played a few matches of UMvC3 and we had better matches in that game. If you want, add me on Xbox Live so we can see how we do. Gt : Positively Ralf

Mr Bakaboy

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: December 21, 2011, 11:54:19 PM »
Yeah that's the only game he can get going right now. Cool on the game thing.
Say it with me now: "Variable input lag BAAAAAAD!!!"