Author Topic: KOF 13 Netcode Mystery. The reason SNK won't change GSS  (Read 10798 times)

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
Re: KOF 13 Netcode Mystery. The reason SNK won't change GSS
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2011, 07:48:44 AM »
Well knowing your aim, you'd probably hit Activision HQ by mistake.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Homies Over Shotos

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2011, 07:55:28 AM »

Is that really a bad thing though?

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2011, 07:57:32 AM »

People act as if Activision died, gaming would be saved.  It wouldn't, it wouldn't do anything to gaming other than make it so CoD players flood to other FPS games...that's about it.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2011, 07:59:42 AM »

People act as if Activision died, gaming would be saved.  It wouldn't, it wouldn't do anything to gaming other than make it so CoD players flood to other FPS games...that's about it.
it might make CoD stop being shit though and honestly who wouldn't want to erase bobby kotick and his fat ass neck off the face of this planet fuck that ugly ass dude i want him dead before he decides to make a actually call of duty mmo

Gimnbo

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2011, 08:01:06 AM »
Damn, gamers get mad.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2011, 08:09:28 AM »
Damn, gamers get mad.

What was your first clue?

And FPS games are all the same these days tbqh.  When one falls off the face of the Earth, another generic replacement will step in.  No one would even notice except to have some wannabe elitist party claiming the death of CoD when in reality, they're buying the same game with a different title.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2011, 08:16:28 AM »
Damn, gamers get mad.

What was your first clue?

And FPS games are all the same these days tbqh.  When one falls off the face of the Earth, another generic replacement will step in.  No one would even notice except to have some wannabe elitist party claiming the death of CoD when in reality, they're buying the same game with a different title.
then when someone trys something new nobody buys it because it's to different

also dream cancel needs to have a fps night or somethin

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2011, 08:28:34 AM »
Pretty much the way it is.  Shit's too ingrained in people's minds now.    Gonna have to live with it, there's no possible way to change what CoD pretty much did to gaming, without trying to off the entire FPS genre...which is a bit harsh.  People want to play those games over and over, it's on them, if they like it, whatever.  We like FGs, I don't force people to like them or like different games.  If they want to, they can go ahead.

And if DC has a FPS night, leave me out of it.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2011, 08:37:56 AM »
Pretty much the way it is.  Shit's too ingrained in people's minds now.    Gonna have to live with it, there's no possible way to change what CoD pretty much did to gaming, without trying to off the entire FPS genre...which is a bit harsh.  People want to play those games over and over, it's on them, if they like it, whatever.  We like FGs, I don't force people to like them or like different games.  If they want to, they can go ahead.

And if DC has a FPS night, leave me out of it.
nope fuck that noise we can all play tf2 and you can be the derpy spy

and tbh its always fun to play other games with people with people you honestly never really know what to expect from the other person hell i was happy to find out that some of you guys played mmo's

i think it be neat to find out if kane for example happened to be pretty bad ass at counter strike

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2011, 08:40:06 AM »
I don't have, nor do I want, TF2 thank you very much.

And I know what to expect from my other friends.  They're all basically either FPS heads, with random niches in Nintendo games, Racing games, and Sports games (with some trips to Skyrim and Mass Effect).

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2011, 08:43:07 AM »
ewwwwwwwwwww bioware

Homies Over Shotos

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2011, 08:45:10 AM »
ewwwwwwwwwww bioware

When you say YUM bioware, you mean vintage bioware, like wine, their old shit is flavorful and long lasting.  Their new shit tastes like diet mountain dew.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2011, 08:48:52 AM »
ewwwwwwwwwww bioware

When you say YUM bioware, you mean vintage bioware, like wine, their old shit is flavorful and long lasting.  Their new shit tastes like diet mountain dew.
exactly

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2011, 10:21:44 AM »
No offense dude, but it is a troll post. Just another thread to say SNKP sucks and by extension Atlus sucks, stating a fact we largely already knew, and posting images with troll faces.

I understand being pissed about the netcode, but posting a troll post in one of the few places where Atlus/SNKP reps might be looking at doesn't really help the cause. Know what I mean?

This is completely different from Capcom where we have no say in the matter and if something is broken (like 3SOE) they're not going to fix it no matter how obvious it is. We have people here who are in direct contact with people at Atlus/SNKP, they listen to use, they listened to what we wanted and gave us the kind of rebalance that we wanted. They give a shit to say the least and they know they have to keep a good reputation with the people that support.

Total opposite of Capcom, it doesn't matter to them how many Mega Man or SF games you bought, they're going to do whatever they want and take your money regardless of what you like or don't like.

As of right now, lots of this.

I won't say I wasn't amused by it a little, but I also feel it may be a little early, especially when, like Louis said, you still want support for it.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995