Author Topic: New York / New Jersey Players! Stand Up!  (Read 32832 times)

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Student of this game called life....
    • View Profile
Re: New York / New Jersey Players! Stand Up!
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2012, 06:45:46 AM »
Guys Next year Jan 11-13 lets do it up!!

http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=2630.0

Kirah & Siren basically quit & IDK anyone else who post on this thread so yeah
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Cibernetico

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2012, 05:08:42 PM »
No MK9? I'm surprised, because that would've easily brought out the best players from NY.

LazieFreddy

• Mod Team
  • Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2012, 04:41:04 AM »
Guys, check out this tournament in southern CT.  We usually get quite a few top players from NY and MA to attend.  Hope to see you there!

http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=2655.0

psyKOsin

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2013, 09:12:51 AM »
Matt
psyKOsin
Howell, NJ

ohhhhhhhh yea I hope to be active with the community and up my game. Team is:

Andy/Shen/Kyo (point changes depending on the matchup)
Takuma
Iori (Claws)

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2013, 07:53:35 PM »
Matt
psyKOsin
Howell, NJ

ohhhhhhhh yea I hope to be active with the community and up my game. Team is:

Andy/Shen/Kyo (point changes depending on the matchup)
Takuma
Iori (Claws)

Not many people from the area are on the forums much but welcome & hopefully we'll get to see alot more newcomers.
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2013, 03:08:26 AM »
Hey you guys should vote on this poll of you have an account on there
http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads%2Fthe-house-of-crack-tournaments.174879%2F
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2013, 09:10:51 PM »
From Bum's account
"What's good fellas. So I been looking at dates to start the tournament series and I'm actually thinking about starting it next weekend....give me ya opinions if ya think I should start it next weekend?"
So everyone who's interested express your opinion on here.
-Anony on Sankaku

Count Demha

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2013, 11:20:07 PM »
Sounds cool. I know he has a tendency to have late night sessions, is this going to be at a reasonable time?

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2013, 08:30:31 PM »
Sounds cool. I know he has a tendency to have late night sessions, is this going to be at a reasonable time?

I personally have no idea, you may want to post up on the SRK thread & ask
http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads%2Fthe-house-of-crack-tournaments.174879%2F
-Anony on Sankaku

Ryudo

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2013, 09:13:45 AM »
This Friday 2/8/13 I'm going to be at Next Level. For those of you local KoF players hopefully can make it out for some casuals etc. Trying my best to post early as possible to give people time before they make plans for the weekend etc. I've been at Next Level quite frequently in the past weeks every Friday. Wasn't able to post with the heads up because it was more of a last minute kinda thing. So whoever is stopping by this Friday just post a reply and hope to see you guys there  :).

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2013, 04:17:34 PM »
This Friday 2/8/13 I'm going to be at Next Level. For those of you local KoF players hopefully can make it out for some casuals etc. Trying my best to post early as possible to give people time before they make plans for the weekend etc. I've been at Next Level quite frequently in the past weeks every Friday. Wasn't able to post with the heads up because it was more of a last minute kinda thing. So whoever is stopping by this Friday just post a reply and hope to see you guys there  :).

People are going to Bum's more than likely this weekend
-Anony on Sankaku

Ryudo

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2013, 08:58:41 AM »

Looks like im not going to be able to make it to TNL friday. But I will definetely be at Bum's tourney this weekend if everything goes as planned because of the storm etc.

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2013, 04:59:52 PM »

Looks like im not going to be able to make it to TNL friday. But I will definetely be at Bum's tourney this weekend if everything goes as planned because of the storm etc.

Check your messages
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2013, 07:56:30 PM »
OK guys so the House of Crack tournament is scheduled to happen tomorrow if the weather doesn't get as bad as reports are saying. Venue and Entry are $7 a piece totaling to $14, 360 is the system being played on, All DLC characters will be available, and tournament time is scheduled to be 3:00PM, don't be later than 2:45PM. If the weather is too bad then this will be postponed until next Friday with the same rules. Also next Saturday is the monthly Team Stickbug series so make sure you make both if time & finances allow you to. Unless you know the address, PM me for it
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 07:59:25 PM by Malik »
-Anony on Sankaku