Author Topic: The Official What's Streaming Now Thread  (Read 149978 times)

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
Re: The Official What's Streaming Now Thread
« Reply #165 on: March 31, 2012, 10:15:48 PM »
Again, you didn't miss much.  Unless you really love seeing Takuma do constant st.C, f.B xx Ranbu all day.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Ky0

• Scion of Flame
  • MIJU KUMONO MEGA [Location]: Portugal
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 31, 2012, 10:17:59 PM »
LOL  ^^

I saw a bit of this Taku... ;)

KoF 4 EVA

lindseyboi

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 31, 2012, 10:26:32 PM »
Out of all the top japanese players , Tokido is probably the best ive seen so far. His ex iori is really strong.

Tyrant292

• Scion of Flame
  • I have no regrets
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 02, 2012, 09:38:39 AM »

I  missed it. From what your saying guys, I didnt miss much though; does the japanese suck this much in KoF XIII?!

It seems they didnt pick it up or they picked it up late. I would like to see 3rd Strike players mastering this game; seems a bit far fetched.   

Sharnt

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 02, 2012, 09:54:31 AM »
If you are looking for japanese matchs :
http://www.elive.pro/en/user/Dune_KOF

Look at his casts.
Follow me on Twitter for a lot of stuff on KoF XIII :
https://twitter.com/SharntGroMuzo

BioBooster

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: BioBoosterUnit
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 02, 2012, 10:01:18 AM »
Yeah, have a feeling that Japan will get destructed. There's no real scene without arcade cabs and no news of climax, although there was another loketest this weekend. A lot of the people who were playing XIII before are just playing 2k2 UM...

Tyrant292

• Scion of Flame
  • I have no regrets
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 02, 2012, 03:22:15 PM »
Yeah, have a feeling that Japan will get destructed. There's no real scene without arcade cabs and no news of climax, although there was another loketest this weekend. A lot of the people who were playing XIII before are just playing 2k2 UM...

Oooo man that's really sad, I thought they will be competitive. At least the rest of the world picked the game up; I just don't know whats wrong with the Japanese these days.

BioBooster

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 03, 2012, 01:39:53 AM »
We'll see what happens. Viewing dune's casts he talks about other countries having a proper 'pyramid' of players where newer lower level players are plentiful at the bottom. Japan, he says is an upside down pyramid where high level players are more numerous and that there isn't a lot of new blood coming in comparatively.

In fact he was saying something along the lines of training with top players from other games on console and that he's teaching them kof. Something I thought was funny was that he said evo it will be interesting to see Japanese players (who chose 'strong' characters) vs foreign players who tend to chose who they like and who'll come out on top. He likened it to an RPG, when you arrive at a new town, you buy the most powerful weapon as soon as you get there (Japanese players)...heheh

Anyways, will be interesting to see how many show up to evo. I'm at least hoping for guys like ogosho, tenkawa, haregoro. Dune's the only one I know to be going atm.

Hopefully climax will be out this month and we'll start seeing 20 person tourney vids again...

Tyrant292

• Scion of Flame
  • I have no regrets
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 03, 2012, 08:48:02 AM »
We'll see what happens. Viewing dune's casts he talks about other countries having a proper 'pyramid' of players where newer lower level players are plentiful at the bottom. Japan, he says is an upside down pyramid where high level players are more numerous and that there isn't a lot of new blood coming in comparatively.

In fact he was saying something along the lines of training with top players from other games on console and that he's teaching them kof. Something I thought was funny was that he said evo it will be interesting to see Japanese players (who chose 'strong' characters) vs foreign players who tend to chose who they like and who'll come out on top. He likened it to an RPG, when you arrive at a new town, you buy the most powerful weapon as soon as you get there (Japanese players)...heheh

Anyways, will be interesting to see how many show up to evo. I'm at least hoping for guys like ogosho, tenkawa, haregoro. Dune's the only one I know to be going atm.

Hopefully climax will be out this month and we'll start seeing 20 person tourney vids again...

I am still hoping but I am not expecting anything really. After the SBO news (which is adding marvel and overlooking KoF) It just got me down. Hopefully atleast some Japanese players will show at evo.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 13, 2012, 06:31:27 AM »
TheRunBack has begun: twitch.tv/leveluplive the brackets are http://levelup.challonge.com/trb_kof_2_3

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 13, 2012, 06:48:31 AM »
Mike Z in KOF?  REAL SAB DAMAGE?  Okay...yeah, i can't think of a good KOF equivalent.  Real Ikari Damage?  Yeah, that works.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 13, 2012, 12:21:52 PM »
Mike Z in KOF?  REAL SAB DAMAGE?  Okay...yeah, i can't think of a good KOF equivalent.  Real Ikari Damage?  Yeah, that works.

Yeah he entered.

a11111357

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 13, 2012, 02:09:54 PM »

BioBooster

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 13, 2012, 02:35:11 PM »
Looks like they are really dissecting mr. karate on the show.

a11111357

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 13, 2012, 02:37:57 PM »
It's tutorial now.There will be casual matches.