Author Topic: 1P Mode Discussion  (Read 10673 times)

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: 1P Mode Discussion
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2011, 08:10:41 PM »
Arcade Mode: I like it since is really practical thanks to the fact that you can get lots of stocks to try on practicing some large combos, I think that the target actions were a great idea

But

The game is incredible easy, even on ultra hard.

Story Mode: I had mixed feelings, I liked the scenes on the arcade mode, but 2 months ago, watching the SP movie, and the intro, plus the new stages, I was expecting something a la blazblue, with every team having a big route, multiple endings, and all that stuff, but it was really underwhelming, also, I was expecting something more depth with the elisabeth-ash interaction, but nothing happened

That being said, I loved the true ending,just because what will mean in the future

Mission Mode: It's ok, the combos are a worthy challenge, and there is lots of things to unlock

Overall, Blazblue 1P mode is miles better than this one, but is still decent and fun to play, but could bore you quickly

Waifu Material

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
Re: 1P Mode Discussion
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2011, 10:01:48 PM »
Thanks for your input, sibarraz. You gave me a lot of insight into the game.

All I have to say is that I don't have the luxury of getting bored with something, so when the time comes when I get the game, I will enjoy it to its fullest for as long as possible.