Author Topic: New player from Alberta  (Read 1301 times)

Killey

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
New player from Alberta
« on: December 06, 2011, 12:23:24 AM »
Hello everyone,

I'm new to Dream Cancel and I'm from the Edmonton, Alberta area. There are about 5-8 of us in Edmonton who are making KoFXIII are main fighting game. We're hoping to grow the local scene and expand it out to our rival cities as well but it's pretty tough with Capcom games being the more dominant force. We play every Wednesday at a LAN center called OverKlocked. If you're in the area future information about our local gatherings can be found here.

http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=1592.0

We will be streaming our casuals every Wednesday at http://www.twitch.tv/gameoverdamage. KoFXIII is our first competitive KoF title so we're still learning a lot about the game. Any constructive feedback on how we can improve will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

BioBooster

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: BioBoosterUnit
    • View Profile
Re: New player from Alberta
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 03:07:06 AM »
Hey welcome to DC Killey!

Thanks again for the streams. I'll try to add some comments where I'm qualified.

Awesome that you guys are doing it regularly. Hopefully you'll be able to increase numbers and blow it up ;)

Heh, makin me jealous cuz I've got no local scene.

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 04:16:03 AM »
Hello and welcome to Dream Cancel Killey, it's a pleasure to meet you and it's nice to see other canadians getting into 13.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

Rex Dart

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 08:01:30 AM »
Welcome to DC! And thank you so much for putting up a stream.  :)

I'll definitely try to offer any advice I can.