Author Topic: The netcode vent thread  (Read 1715 times)

FreeRunner

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
The netcode vent thread
« on: December 06, 2011, 12:31:28 AM »
Ok I'm starting to feel that I wasted my money on this. After Madman's tournament (or lack of) this really started to sink in.

Nothing against the game itself, but if I can't get any matches online, that's where I have a problem.

Nobody ever wants to play (and for good reason), so I'm going to give this thing up until January to fix the online.

If not, this game goes back to the store and I'll never look back again. Since nobody plays online, this is what I have to do. Sorry but I can play the cpu but so much.

Feel the same way? Perhaps you think that some players aren't giving the netcode at least some credit?

What do you think?

« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 12:49:14 AM by FreeRunner »
You're too slow!!

FataCon

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Losing hope
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 12:38:39 AM »
Not trying to give you a hard time, but is there a point to this thread? It doesn't really stimulate any kind of new discussion. Understandable that the game doesn't satisfy you, but personal sentiments are better suited to a blog rather than its own thread.

FreeRunner

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: Losing hope
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 12:44:48 AM »
You just gave me an idea.
You're too slow!!

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: The netcode vent thread
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 03:13:16 AM »
Actually I had bad and good matches, I'm ok with the netcode. Do I wish it could be more stable? Yes I would love it, but it's not stable, I can have a lagless match with a friend and the next match gets laggy, that is weird.

But I wouldn't call quits on the game yet, learn your combos well and your strategies in Practice mode, then ones the online is better, you can try them out.

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
Re: The netcode vent thread
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2011, 04:10:20 AM »
We already have a netcode discussion so this thread is unnecessary.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 04:12:22 AM by nilcam »