Author Topic: Billy Kane  (Read 54988 times)

Josh

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Billy Kane
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2012, 11:29:09 AM »
It's corner only of course.

I know it is. I was simply telling LouisCipher how to break 800 damage with Billy's HD in a combo that's not overly difficult. The combo you posted is probably the most practical one if your opponent isn't cornered and is no more than half screen away from the corner though.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 11:45:04 AM by Josh »

Malik

• Legendary Wolf
  • Student of this game called life....
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2012, 03:21:24 PM »

I know it is. I was simply telling LouisCipher how to break 800 damage with Billy's HD in a combo that's not overly difficult. The combo you posted is probably the most practical one if your opponent isn't cornered and is no more than half screen away from the corner though.

The point that was trying to be made was that you should have said if it was mid-screen or corner only.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Josh

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 27, 2012, 05:07:46 PM »

I did...

t3h mAsTarOth...!

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2013, 08:27:07 PM »
wow billy forum has been dead... ok... we know billy can link cr.B from f+A up close... which means it's at least +5 on hit... one thing you guys should be careful about is Kyo with 2 meters can punish Billy's f+A with EX DM... no other character can punish him for doing f+A on block...

besides that, Billy's s.A is great as it's +2 on block... it's also +4 on hit... allowing him to link cr.C... it does feel like a 1 frame link...
KOFXIII - Raiden, Billy, Mai, Karate, Kim, Ralf, Ryo, Robert

SC 1-5 - Astaroth

SaMsTarOth t3h mAsTarOth of AsTarOth...!

Josh

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2013, 05:35:08 PM »
Yeah, Kyo can punish Billy's f. A on block with an EX orochinagi, but it's extremely difficult to do and kind of impractical in a match IMO. If the Kyo player misses that 1 frame timing they just wasted 2 bars, and on top of that they're more than likely going to get punished harder than the EX DM was worth anyway. But yeah it is something to look out for if you're facing a very strong Kyo player.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 05:41:04 PM by Josh »

Sharnt

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2013, 10:57:22 PM »
Yeah, Kyo can punish Billy's f. A on block with an EX orochinagi, but it's extremely difficult to do and kind of impractical in a match IMO. If the Kyo player misses that 1 frame timing they just wasted 2 bars, and on top of that they're more than likely going to get punished harder than the EX DM was worth anyway. But yeah it is something to look out for if you're facing a very strong Kyo player.

What? It's easy as pie, since the f.A does 2 hits makes it really easy. If you want something i find difficult try to punish a claw iori s.C with, here you need some reflexes.
Follow me on Twitter for a lot of stuff on KoF XIII :
https://twitter.com/SharntGroMuzo

t3h mAsTarOth...!

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2013, 01:14:29 PM »
If you manage to hit CH hop C+D up close then Billy can carry almost full screen... This gives him a pretty big combo...

CH hop C+D, f+B, qcb+A, DC, dp+BD, f+B, dp+B, (ppp, d+C) or (DM)
KOFXIII - Raiden, Billy, Mai, Karate, Kim, Ralf, Ryo, Robert

SC 1-5 - Astaroth

SaMsTarOth t3h mAsTarOth of AsTarOth...!

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 17, 2013, 11:04:33 PM »

Malik

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2013, 04:12:16 AM »
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2013, 03:23:28 PM »
This character is so perfect for tournament settings, the way he fucks with people's heads is too serious lol, never dropping him.
-Anony on Sankaku

Gravelneed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 26, 2014, 10:00:19 AM »
Can anyone link me some high-level Billy matches? I feel like my pressure game is very lacking and would like to see how better players use him.

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #86 on: May 26, 2014, 04:35:54 PM »
Can anyone link me some high-level Billy matches? I feel like my pressure game is very lacking and would like to see how better players use him.

Hey bro, Malik plays a very good Billy and is one of the last active Billy players nowadays:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y-HREcyGmo
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Gravelneed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2014, 09:56:39 PM »
Thanks a lot. This is exactly what I needed. Hard to find any Billy players now.