King of Fighters XIII > Saiki

Saiki

<< < (2/12) > >>

t3h mAsTarOth...!:
If you have 2/3 meters then it's worth doing mid-screen HD combos... His mid-screen HD combos can be very short but damaging... You'll Get nearly 700-800 dmg mid-screen for spending 2/3 meters...

Mid-screen 2 meter HD - (j.D, s.D) or (cr.B, cr.B, cr.B), HD, s.D, qcb+D~C, dp+B, DC, qcf+C, Neomax

Mid-screen 3 meter HD - (j.D, s.D) or (cr.B, cr.B, cr.B), HD, s.D, qcb+D~C, dp+B, DC, qcf~qcf+B, DC, Neomax

Whats the best way to consistently cancel dp b into qcf c without super cancelling, and vice verca?

Thanks in advance.

t3h mAsTarOth...!:
Just slide it... dp+B~C... That's it...

Saitsuofleaves:
Not even sliding, just hold C immediately after doing DP+B.  It's a pretty easy one.  Just think of it as another of Saiki's extensions.

Anyway, speaking of Saiki...

It makes me wonder...since the FB DM is unscaled, that it might be more optimal for HD combos then the usual deed into Neomax?

Milln:
Didn't see this mentioned anywhere else so I thought I'd chip in:

Since backdashes put you in an airborne state, you can do command normals from them if you have air command normals.  Saiki has two and they both change his momentum. Extra fun against grapplers trying to grab you.

You can throw out another fireball during his fireball DM. They'll occupy the same space on the screen at about 2/3's the screen away.

Connecting a D version DP works off of qcf+C midscreen if you they get hit deep enough.

TK qcf qcf B or D is a lot of fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version