Jiraishin - ;dp + ;a / ;c *

Tenchigaeshi - ;hcb ;fd + ;a / ;c (close) *

Osotogari - ;dp + ;b / ;d (close) *

Kumotsukaminage - ;hcf + ;a *

Kirikabugaeshi - ;hcf + ;c

Desperation Moves
Jigoku Gokurakuotoshi - ;hcb x2 ;a / ;c (close) *

Neomax
Kyouten Douchi - ;qcf ;qcf ;a ;c (counter)

Goro's Wiki entry.

Console changes:
- Crouching C’s recovery time has been reduced.
- Kirikabugaeshi’s (qcf+C) recovery time on a whiff has been reduced. Doesn’t cause a knockback when blocked.
* EX Chou Ukemi (qcb+BD) can be canceled with a special or a super. Meaning that Goro can go straight into a throw from his invincible roll.
* Kirikabugaeshi (hcf+C) and Kumotsukaminage (hcf+A) can be drive canceled.
* A super cancel version of Jigoku-Gokurakuotoshi (hcb*2+ P) has been added to the game.
* EX Chou Oosotogari’s (dp+BD) recovery time on a whiff has been reduced.

Producer Yamamoto says: As a judo fighter, we’ve strengthened his grab attacks. You need to super cancel, but he can combo his Jigoku-Gokurakuotoshi from all sorts of grab attacks. He can even do HD combos with just grab attacks, so please try them out.

nilcam:
Reserved

nilcam:
Reserved

Rex Dart:
First post in Goro's new console thread should be about his awesome HD potential. So, I'm messing around with him, trying to figure out something practical. Here's what I've found:

st.B, HD, st.B, dp+B (HDC) hcbx2+P (MAX) qcfx2+AC = 807 damage

st.B, HD, st.B, dp+B (HDC) hcf+C (HDC) hcbx2+P (MAX) qcfx2+AC = 800 damage

st.B, HD, st.B, dp+B (HDC) hcf+C (HDC) qcb+B, hcf+C (HDC) hcbx2+P (MAX)qcfx2+AC = 785 damage

Personally, I don't want to go into HD with Goro unless I have three bars, because that NeoMax is really, really worth it. But the NeoMax suffers so much from scaling that you don't really have room to add stuff. Less is more.

Has anyone found his non-NeoMax HD combos to be worth it?

(By the way, I like st.B as an HD combo starter since it has less knockback than cl.C. It also gives some leeway for messy inputs. For example, f+B (HD) d+B, df+B still combos smoothly. I'm probably sacrificing some damage though.)

ottomatic:
st.B is okay as an hd combo starter but i'd toss st.B df.C HD as the start up simply cause the hit stun is longer, also if done this way you can st.D instead of st.B into dp.K for more damage.
Or we could all use Reynald's start up of st.D hd st.D (then you findings on shortening the combo) dp.K (HDC) hcbx2+P (MAX) qcfx2+AC to get a total of 904 damage for what i believe is the best bang for your buck damage to execution combo.
So long as he isn't slept on Goro's probably gonna be a favorite in the anchor position IMHO.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version