Author Topic: Elisabeth Branctorche (Console)  (Read 72125 times)

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
Elisabeth Branctorche (Console)
« on: December 06, 2011, 05:03:50 AM »

Notation
;a = Light Punch
;b = Light Kick
;c = Strong Punch
;d = Strong Kick

* = EX version possible

Throws
Manier - ;bk / ;fd + ;c / ;d close

Command Moves
Cou de Pied Ann - ;fd + ;b

Special Moves
Etincelles - ;qcf + ;a / ;c *

Coup De Veine - ;dp + ;a / ;c *

Reverie-souhaiter - ;qcf + ;b / ;d

Reverie-prier - ;qcb + ;b / ;d

Reverie-jere - ;qcb + ;a / ;c

Mistral - ;hcb ;fd + ;a / ;c (close) *

Desperation Moves
Noble Blanc - ;qcf x 2 + ;a / ;c

Grand Rafale - ;qcf ;hcb + ;a / ;c

Neomax
Etoile Filanto - ;qcb ;hcf + ;b ;d

Elizabeth's Wiki entry.

Console changes:
- Etincelle (qcf+P) builds up less meter
- Ex Reverie-Geler (qcb+P) has a longer recovery time on a success. Because of that, normal moves can’t be used to make an additional hit. The recovery time can be canceled with a special.
- An Ex version of her Reverie-Souhaiter (qcb+K) and Reverie-Prier (qcf+K) have been added in the game. It’s invincible while in movement and cancelable with a special. What’s more, the special will automatically come out as an Ex version without the cost of a meter. However, supers are an exception and will not turn into an Ex.
* Grand Rafale’s (qcf,hcb+P) damage has been dropped from 200 to 150.
- Noble-Blanche (qcf*2+P) has longer invincibility.
- Ex Noble-Blanche’s hitbox has been changed so that it’s easier to get in all the multiple hits. With this change, it lands full hit in the corner.
* Grand Rafale has more Max cancelable frames.

Producer Yamamoto says: With the new Ex version of Reverie-souhaiter and Reverie-prier, she has more options for attacks. It can even be used as a sort of running throw with Mistral (hcb~f+P), so please try things out. Grand Rafale’s damage has been reduced to 150, but it can be Max canceled even after the first hit now. Also, Noble-Blanche can be Max canceled as well, so it can be used in various situations such as the finishing touch on combos.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 07:11:43 PM by nilcam »

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Elisabeth Branctorche (Console)
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 05:04:08 AM »
Reserved
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 07:11:54 PM by nilcam »

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 05:04:21 AM »
Reserved
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 07:12:01 PM by nilcam »

SummyG

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 09:48:33 AM »
i'm having trouble with a particular Elisabeth corner combo.

;c, ;fd ;b, ;fd ;dn ;df ;c, ;dn ;df ;fd ;c, ;fd ;dn ;df ;a [DC]  ;dn ;df ;fd ;a ;c;fd ;dn ;df ;a X2,  ;up ;c, Grand Rafale.

I believe its one of her trials.

The part I seem to miss 90% of the time is her ;fd ;dn ;df ;a [DC]  ;dn ;df ;fd ;a ;c. i can DC the motion just fine, but the ;dn ;df ;fd ;a ;c, usually will miss. Not really sure if its a spacing issue or I have to wait for the character to be very low to the ground.

Maybe it has something to do with the timing of  ;dn ;df ;fd ;c?

I would appreciate some input on this. thanks

sociald

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 11:41:31 AM »

;c, ;fd ;b, ;fd ;dn ;df ;c, ;dn ;df ;fd ;c, ;fd ;dn ;df ;a [DC]  ;dn ;df ;fd ;a ;c;fd ;dn ;df ;a X2,  ;up ;c, Grand Rafale.

The part I seem to miss 90% of the time is her ;fd ;dn ;df ;a [DC]  ;dn ;df ;fd ;a ;c. i can DC the motion just fine, but the ;dn ;df ;fd ;a ;c, usually will miss. Not really sure if its a spacing issue or I have to wait for the character to be very low to the ground.

have to be low or it ll hit not accurately or whiff. do u use the shortcut  ;fd ;a ;c ? im stucked in that trial too but i cant even cancel the first  ;fd ;dn ;df ;c in  ;dn ;df ;fd ;c any advice ?

milesw

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 11:59:44 AM »

have to be low or it ll hit not accurately or whiff. do u use the shortcut  ;fd ;a ;c ? im stucked in that trial too but i cant even cancel the first  ;fd ;dn ;df ;c in  ;dn ;df ;fd ;c any advice ?

I was messing around with her for the first time last night

@ Summy

You just have to hit the dp A very low  after the qcf C and tap AC so its like...

dp C>qcf C(doesnt matter when you do this)>dp A~AC(do this dpA really low to the ground. the same point where you DC into qcf A in the previous combos)>dp A...etc

@socialD
you dont drive cancel qcf C it juggles straight after dp C
満月の夜にまた会おうか!

My youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/mairusu1

Dark Chaotix

• Strongest Tiger
  • The Devil Of Dream Cancel
    • View Profile
    • Orochinagi
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 04:19:39 PM »
I took a look at her trials (havent done any at this point) and looked at her trial 9 set. Since completing 3 characters so far, im finding a trend that trial 9 are harder then trial 10. I have done her trial 9 and not too sure what the problem is....Its not that hard to do, it has to do with height and timing.

I might do her trials next so people can see me what to do.

SummyG

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 04:38:19 PM »
have to be low or it ll hit not accurately or whiff. do u use the shortcut  ;fd ;a ;c ?

Yes

im stucked in that trial too but i cant even cancel the first  ;fd ;dn ;df ;c in  ;dn ;df ;fd ;c any advice ?

the timing on the  ;dn ;df ;fd ;c doesnt need to be done in any paticular way. Start the  ;dn ;df ;fd motion during the recovery from her  dp+c, and then hold down  ;c. Because of the hold button buffer, the move will come out the first frame it is able.

http://dreamcancel.com/2011/10/09/the-king-of-details-3-buffering-tricks-and-motion-shortcuts/

Mazinkaiser

• Strongest Tiger
  • Debiru Mashin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2011, 05:07:12 PM »
what is the trick behind the magic of (and it's like... trial number 2? damn -.-,) qcf.K, hcb.f.A.C ? i'm swearing the demo cancel into the animation of qcf.K but i can't didn't that!!!

milesw

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2011, 05:18:21 PM »
Trial 2 skippage :D
満月の夜にまた会おうか!

My youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/mairusu1

sociald

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2011, 02:59:07 AM »
what is the trick behind the magic of (and it's like... trial number 2? damn -.-,) qcf.K, hcb.f.A.C ? i'm swearing the demo cancel into the animation of qcf.K but i can't didn't that!!!

yea i was looking the demo and when i noticed it didnt need to dc the  ;dn ;df ;fd ;c i was like ... im an asshole !! yea can do it easily now but still the time of the last two  ;fd ;dn ;df ;a is tricky for the juggle but ... not that hard at all as the first time

@ mazinkaiser : i dont remember if trial 2 is something like C fB qcf b-d hcb,f a-c anyway u ll find it again later with the ex version
hint is cancel the qcf b-d at the very end of fB and do as a single fast motion once u get the time it ll not be a problem anymore

tastylumpia

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2011, 04:02:47 AM »
qcf+K~ hcb,f+AC is gdlk btw. Probably the best use of her EX dash, you basically get a long range invincible kara command grab for only one bar that leads to a full juggle. What's great is if the react to the dash animation and try to backdash/jump in anticipation of the grab, you can punish with the DP or slap follow up.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 04:05:33 AM by tastylumpia »
twitter @tasty_lumpia

GuamoKun

• Rising Dragon
  • I MISSES YOU.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2011, 05:40:01 AM »
I made a combo. BEHOLD THE AWESOME POWER OF SYNCHED MUSIC!

ELISABETH COMBO KOF XIII

COMBO NOTATION

AIR D, C, f+B, BC, C, f+B, dp+C-qcf+AC, qcf+C, qcf+C, dp+A-qcf+C, qcf+C, dp+A-qcf+C, qcf+C, qcfX 2+AC-qcb hcf+BD

NOTES
-Without a jump in attack the combo does 999 damage.
-Doing her normal Etincelles (qcf+a/c)after either her EX Etincelles or Coup de Veine (dp+a/c) too early will only hit the opponent once, not allowing another Etincelles to be used.
-To correctly cancel from her "A" Coup de Veine into her "C" Etincelles, you have to perform Coup de Veine right before the opponent lands.
-MAX CANCEL her EX Noble Blanc (qcf X2+AC) in it's early frames, otherwise it will not do as much damage. (about 900 compared to 1025).

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2011, 12:55:11 AM »
Could somebody explain me how I'm supposed to play elisabeth?

Waifu Material

Dark Chaotix

• Strongest Tiger
  • The Devil Of Dream Cancel
    • View Profile
    • Orochinagi
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2011, 05:37:47 AM »
Elis Trial.

King of Fighters XIII - Trial Mode : Elisabeth Blanctorche

1. Pretty straight forward, just have to press jD early.

2. Ugh, this was a nightmare to figure out and do. The demo trial is an illusion and idk if anyone can get the cancel as quick as it shows. Anyways, the way to do this is to cancel the qcf+B on the last frames of f+B. Then its a matter of doing the hcbf+A. Get used to it because there is a longer trial with this start in it. Just be quick and precise.

3. The demo shows elis running to connect the dp+A after dp+C, but i did the sB~dp+A method. To link the qcf+A, just have to press the A button as the dp hits. The rest of combo is self explanatory.

4. Normal jump to start this off as hyper jump or small jump wont get you the crossup. Pretty easy. Do the qcf+C as the EX grab finishes and have to hit the dp+A low so you dont super cancel the DM.

5. Trick for this one is linking the dp+A with qcf+AC. To do that, just do dp+A~AC. No need to repeat another qcf motion as it will do the DM. Also, for you to get the double qcf+C after qcf+AC you have to do the dp+A to hit low and immediately do qcf+C as qcf+AC finishes. If you dont, the second qcf+C will whiff.

6. Prob one of the hardest combo I've come across so far (Mature trial 9 is up there too with it). Getting the throw is hard enough let alone trying to figure out the rest of the combo. Same technique as above, have to do dp+A~AC and the second dp+A has to be hit low so you get the DM. Note that you can SC into the DM and its still counts as completing the trial.

7. Fairly easy. For this to work properly have to do jA as early as possible. And to tell that you have done it right, the combo counter will say 17. If it says 19 then the opponent wont float as you didnt hit them high / early enough.

8. This trial is kinda weird as I had to do 2 separate techniques for the dp+A~qcf+A. First one IS a dp+A, qcf+A. There is enough time to HDC with a qcf+A motion. The second one is done by dp+A~uf+A. For some reason, I couldnt get it to come out by pressing just 'A' on hit. Holding uf helped with that. The rest of the combo you just have to hit opponent late and HDC into SDM then into NM.

9. This combo wasnt as hard as I thought. If you have all the factors in place its not hard to do. The 2 factors in making this combo work is height and timing. after you do first dp+C, qcf+C has to be done early (even tho it looks like it is late.) and the dp+A has to be hit as low to ground as possible. This has to be done 4 times. If there arent hit low enough you will get missed qcf+C, missed dp+A and sometimes you get dp+A~dp+AC. As like the above trials, dp+A~AC is needed. Once you get timing right, its easy enough, but still easy to stuff it up.

10. Only difficult things about this one is the start and the linking of DM. The start is done by cB, cB~B+C, f+B. This will give you a sC while getting to BC mode. The DM after the sC has to be done straight away. Unlike the other float DM combos, this one you dont really have time to wait to do the DM motion. Buffering is needed. Other then that, simple.

Ask if you need more help