King of Fighters XIII > Yuri Sakazaki

Yuri Sakazaki (Console)

<< < (2/20) > >>

Ufgt:
Look at how much bar it builds for your opponent =(.

Still good to know if you hit their anchor with it though.

Saitsuofleaves:

--- Quote from: Ufgt on December 28, 2011, 10:41:36 PM ---Look at how much bar it builds for your opponent =(.

Still good to know if you hit their anchor with it though.

--- End quote ---

Well, usually I see Yuri's as anchors anyway.  At that point, not even worrying about it.  I'm not a Yuri main...or dabbler though so meh, my opinion might be moot, I just wanted to get this video here since...it seems like I'm doing this sort of thing for half the forums.

Ufgt:
I'm a Yuri main and I play her second. This will definitely go into my bag of tricks since I usually fight the opposing teams anchor with my second haha.

I wonder how much damage this does off a c.B or a dive kick... I rarely land a j.C/D in the corner lol.

Saitsuofleaves:

--- Quote from: Ufgt on December 28, 2011, 10:49:50 PM ---I'm a Yuri main and I play her second. This will definitely go into my bag of tricks since I usually fight the opposing teams anchor with my second haha.

I wonder how much damage this does off a c.B or a dive kick... I rarely land a j.C/D in the corner lol.

--- End quote ---

Uh, well I'm no wizard with Yuri, but I can try to see if I can land this crap and get back to you on that.

And how the hell do I have 921 Posts already?

Tone:

--- Quote from: Ufgt on December 28, 2011, 10:49:50 PM ---I wonder how much damage this does off a c.B or a dive kick... I rarely land a j.C/D in the corner lol.

--- End quote ---

divekick is 100% dmg, not sure about c.B

if you dont want to burn meter, you can end with a command throw or something for 800 or so dmg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version