Author Topic: Clark Still (Console)  (Read 84428 times)

Milln

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
    • Middle Tennessee Needs Gaming!
Re: Clark Still (Console)
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2012, 10:29:58 PM »
I rolled through a Clark while he was doing an SAB, was on the other side of him and still got grabbed.
Later that match I, as Ash, Ex Nivose'd an SAB and HE ATE THE WHOLE THING.

I am salty as all get out.
I must Tiger Knee everything.
MTNG host. Check my website link for upcoming tournaments!

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2012, 04:04:43 AM »
Clark's good on any point. I've been a big advocate of Clark on 3rd, but I do about as well with him on 1st. Once you start feeling him and his pressure game he's scary on any point. And he's good on 1st without meter, a character like Saiki or King might give him trouble but it doesn't take long to build meter so you can EX through their projectile bs.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

b.a.l.a.

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2012, 08:36:42 PM »
Clark's good on any point. I've been a big advocate of Clark on 3rd, but I do about as well with him on 1st. Once you start feeling him and his pressure game he's scary on any point. And he's good on 1st without meter, a character like Saiki or King might give him trouble but it doesn't take long to build meter so you can EX through their projectile bs.
I think Clark Is only for play MIND GAMES... because i think he have good moves... but is not 2 solid or fast, and hes normals are not super normals.... i think Clark best normal is jump D... but clark is perfect for go 1st..... or 2nd.. and the coolest thing is that he's one or the only one that is no meter depending.. ... he's cool as hell :P

robisntdrunk

• New Challenger
  • The King of fighters
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2012, 06:57:24 AM »
Thanks for the tips guys, my Clark has now earned his shades.
I play fighting games much more than I train in real life, yet i'm still a better fighter in real life, guess I can't complain though.

JAVH

• New Challenger
  • Dark Templar
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2012, 12:42:39 PM »
Clark is a kick ass with or without meter, he is mainly an strategic character, I think the same, Clark can go perfectly in 1st, 2nd or 3rd.

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2012, 02:30:57 AM »
Quick question: How good are Clark's grabs after an AB Roll? It looks the EX has the most priority and he could be hit out before the D SAB will come out.

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2012, 06:59:02 AM »

Isaak303

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2012, 01:45:27 AM »
Quick question: How good are Clark's grabs after an AB Roll? It looks the EX has the most priority and he could be hit out before the D SAB will come out.
I'm not to sure how good it is since it all about what your opponent tends to react after the AB roll. Besides doing the EX SAB, I also use B SAB. Like I said, its all on what your opponent tends to do.

Jhonry Prud

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2012, 05:54:32 AM »

Interesting  with Clark  and want to  learning him, how to fight projectile spammer like Ash or Saiki,how  to get close to punish them ?
did you have tips and trick fight against Final Boss, True form Saiki and Dark Ash ?

and how to do SAB(hcf+D) after input std D,df A ?
usually whiff on that, i practice J. C std D,df A and miss SAB(hcf+D)
any tip ?

Thanks in advance :)

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2012, 08:10:44 AM »

Interesting  with Clark  and want to  learning him, how to fight projectile spammer like Ash or Saiki,how  to get close to punish them ?
did you have tips and trick fight against Final Boss, True form Saiki and Dark Ash ?

and how to do SAB(hcf+D) after input std D,df A ?
usually whiff on that, i practice J. C std D,df A and miss SAB(hcf+D)
any tip ?

Thanks in advance :)

His EX Charge move goes through all projectiles. It will trade with anything else.

I personally don't do D then df A and SAB. I just do stD into it. You don't get that much more damage out of it. You could also combo into stC and do whatever you want; ya' know cancel into Hyperdrive into Grab super then Neo Max at the end does 745 damage. That's just one example.

CharREX

• New Challenger
  • Internet Troll
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2012, 12:48:30 PM »

I don't think priority is the question here. I'm pretty sure both EX and D SAB are 1 frame. (Unless EX has some sort of invincibility) I don't know if you know this, but AB roll has recovery in general. Maybe this is the reason why you're getting hit out of D SAB.

KOFXIII Climax

Dear KOFXIII Climax: Please take out that scrubby auto-guard (B SAB) move away from Clark. Sure that move is easy to beat, but it breaks my heart to see many people spamming that move thinking it is unbeatable. And why do I have to spend meter to use meter?? I hope they change D SAB drive cancel-able into super.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 12:58:01 PM by CharREX »
Undefeated online KOF player.

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2012, 04:53:22 AM »

I don't think priority is the question here. I'm pretty sure both EX and D SAB are 1 frame. (Unless EX has some sort of invincibility) I don't know if you know this, but AB roll has recovery in general. Maybe this is the reason why you're getting hit out of D SAB.

I don't use it very often after a roll, but EX SAB after a roll is pretty good because of the range it has.
KOFXIII Climax

Dear KOFXIII Climax: Please take out that scrubby auto-guard (B SAB) move away from Clark. Sure that move is easy to beat, but it breaks my heart to see many people spamming that move thinking it is unbeatable. And why do I have to spend meter to use meter?? I hope they change D SAB drive cancel-able into super.

BOOO!

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2012, 05:19:30 AM »

He kinda needs that especially since he doesn't have his frankensteiner (dp+k) anymore which is almost an equivalent of it but autoguard instead of invincibility frames. Yeah, it is kinda funny seeing people spam it, but more people spam it, the more they will get blown up from it because people are used to punishing it.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2012, 05:30:10 AM »
It's more for tick-throws and Yomi than anything else too. I mean, if you take that away you really fuck him.

t3h mAsTarOth...!

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2012, 12:12:13 PM »
then SNK should just stop being lazy and re-animate his HEEEEEY... that shit was leaps and bounds better and cooler than this stupid B SAB... plus also give him his 98:UM anti-air DM back... and also they should re-animate his EX DM to be his XI LDM... that shit was cool as hell...
KOFXIII - Raiden, Billy, Mai, Karate, Kim, Ralf, Ryo, Robert

SC 1-5 - Astaroth

SaMsTarOth t3h mAsTarOth of AsTarOth...!