Author Topic: Leona Heidern (Console)  (Read 97714 times)

venusandeve

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: Leona Heidern (Console)
« Reply #105 on: May 12, 2012, 01:42:04 AM »
It seems to be the ONLY way to actually combo into it...
KoF XIII... Needs more Angel, Vanessa and Blue Mary! ^^

LAB Falken

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 12, 2012, 05:12:06 AM »
Hence the emphatic 'neat'. I was trying to think of a way to combo into it so I tip my hat, simple solution.

sociald

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 14, 2012, 11:24:07 AM »
for corner carry as said trial 8 would help the time is strict it requires 1 meter for the 3rd ex moonslasher.strict time is to connect the 2nd moonslasher after the 1st sabre.train help.considering if u have meter u can start the corner carry with ex sabre which give u more time to dc in the moonslasher. this combo requires 2 bars cause u have to do the ex version of the 3rd moonslasher, by the way the corner carry is granted and it is pretty easy to do.

for instant overheads , yeah they r too difficult to hitconfirm, they r more a ' choice ' . playing using high low mixups and baiting the wrong block can open the way for an instant overhead. i find it easily to do just a qcf buffered while doing any other move and then just up and then hcfb u have all the time to do the moves not like an unique movement thanks to the buffering time of this game. or if u feel better to do an unique movement maybe try to change the D instant overhead with the A version.if u jump forward u r doing it too fast, try to work on the time of up jump and remember this game give u all the time u need

baikdizz

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 14, 2012, 11:53:17 AM »
thanks social and lab falken
did you watch kozuka leona on the last climax japanese team battle his leona is so solid instant overhead corner carry I like it

sociald

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 14, 2012, 08:25:32 PM »
thanks social and lab falken
did you watch kozuka leona on the last climax japanese team battle his leona is so solid instant overhead corner carry I like it

watched the video while i was at work and i turned in grrrr i want to play right nowwwww !
cant wait to see what japanes players can find out from her and how they use her . new stuffs r always welcome. i see the ex ring was used a lot for mixup games i always thought it was a move for combo exhibithion

baikdizz

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 14, 2012, 09:22:32 PM »
ex ring come faster and erase fireballs and some exfireball with that you can run behind and apply mixup
and don't forget exring  does damage it's a lillte but still damage
instant overhead it's the why to go with her ahaha

choysauce

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Leona Heidern (Console)
« Reply #111 on: May 15, 2012, 01:04:22 AM »
Ex ring? As in the ball or xcalibur?

I believe alternating between the guard crush game and 50/50 mixups help her instant over head game to be more deadly. And waiting for dps/jumps/rolls

If you go for over head all the time you are asking to eat an hd combo.
Her corner game is designed to break down a player mentally and make them crack.

With that, taking the idea of C xcalibur comboing into ex xcalibur. If you do a cross up with it dc. It will combo. Nasty cross up imo. You can land and hit D grand saber, then run slash super.

Nice thing is if they block the cross up it's relatively safe and you don't dc(I think). Only works on standing opponents though, and if you normal jump.

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 15, 2012, 01:29:59 AM »
EX Ring I would assume is referring to EX Earring Bomb.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

sociald

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 15, 2012, 08:49:22 AM »
ops sorry yea i meant ex earring

p___a__i__n

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 21, 2012, 04:02:15 AM »
Finished Reuploading both of my Leona CVs.

KOF XIII Leona Combo Video

HD BYPASS Leona Combos

Mienaikage

• Rising Dragon
  • V-Slasher for Victory! ✌
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #115 on: June 24, 2012, 07:22:10 PM »
Some more Leona stuff. EX Earring makes HD combos a breeze, much easier than starting with a charge move.

The King of Fighters XIII: Leona Technology

DjWizdom

• New Challenger
  • Big ups to all the Junglists.
    • View Profile
    • Sound Cloud
« Reply #116 on: June 27, 2012, 08:00:32 AM »
Some more Leona stuff. EX Earring makes HD combos a breeze, much easier than starting with a charge move.

The King of Fighters XIII: Leona Technology

I saw this pop up on my youtube. Impressive shit. It encourages me to keep pushing and learning her better.
http://soundcloud.com/dj-wizdom
Jungle/Drum n Bass.....more than just music. It's a lifestyle.

choysauce

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 27, 2012, 08:57:19 PM »
The ex earring starter probably won't work on crouchers though right? But sick tech. I will definitely be stealing it. Good shit

Mienaikage

• Rising Dragon
  • V-Slasher for Victory! ✌
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #118 on: June 28, 2012, 09:58:09 PM »
The ex earring starter probably won't work on crouchers though right? But sick tech. I will definitely be stealing it. Good shit

I can confirm it does work on crouchers. There's a certain distance where it will miss but you're highly unlikely to be in that position after cancelling into HD mode.

NeoTrinity

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 08, 2012, 04:17:10 PM »
Quick question, how do you do the corner carry slashes?  I can hit confirm HD from Cr.  ;b's no problem but I'm having trouble getting a full screen carry.  I want to make the threat of an HD with her solid so I'm determined to get this. 

From what I've experimented with so far, I see that I probably have to drive cancel Grand Saber into Moon Slasher after the first rep but the cancel window and switching between charges so quick(atleast faster than corner HD combos) is kind of quirky with me.  I also found that doing EX Moon Slasher in that cancel pops them higher but I can't follow up.  Any tips?