Author Topic: Leona Heidern (Console)  (Read 97692 times)

Inspectah Ed

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Leona Heidern (Console)
« Reply #225 on: October 03, 2013, 05:45:51 AM »
Here's a short video of her safe jump using the F+B overheard and then the j ;a http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lVi7GAEftrA#t=448

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 31, 2013, 06:47:38 AM »
Leona combo by Great_Dark_Hero:

KOFXIII Leona Mid Screen 2 Bar HD Combo

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 05:53:02 PM by marchefelix »

sammy5m1th

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 10, 2013, 01:12:46 PM »
In my never ending quest to find an HD starter I like more than the one I'm using, I ran into one that's pretty good.  

c.B, s.B, (late HD) first hit of close C, qcb.BD

This one seems pretty good since I don't have to worry about holding charge before the HD activation and it seems to work from pretty much every range s.B can hit as long as you cancel into ex earring at the first hit of close C.  That said the combo I came up with to make it corner carry is extremely picky and inconsistent.  

From about 2/3 away from the corner it works pretty well at:

above starter, bf.B xx du.C xx bf.D, bf.B, then a regular HD ender from there.

Any further and you have to start jumping through hoops or burning a second bar on du.AC.  So, anyone got any thoughts?  I love the idea of a one bar carry that doesn't require me to be sitting on charge in advance, but so far the actually carry part of my combo is pretty bad.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 10:32:36 AM by sammy5m1th »

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 01, 2014, 08:59:46 PM »
@0:16

Is it a glitch? Looks like the damage count and the total damage count reversed their numbers.

Also, is this the only 3-meter kill combo she has?

KOF13 Leona Combo

Persona

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 02, 2014, 10:56:52 AM »

Also, is this the only 3-meter kill combo she has?

She has quite a number of 3 meter kills, without the need of counter hit setups.

sammy5m1th

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 09, 2014, 11:30:59 AM »
So here's a question for anyone still lurking around here:  if you go from holding down-back to up-forward and punch how does the game pick between flash chop and baltic launcher?  Most of the time I get flash chop and then baltic immediately afterwards if the button is held down for too long but I'll occasionally get baltic launcher first.  I used to think that the game would prioritize the move based on how long a down or back charge was held but when I sit down and try to actually test this I'll always get flash chop first if I have any amount of down charge.  The game's window for holding charge is pretty big so i can't imagine I'm losing the down charge and not the back charge in the time it takes me to go to up-forward so I'm at a bit of a loss on this one.

Inspectah Ed

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 26, 2014, 05:11:34 AM »
So here's a question for anyone still lurking around here:  if you go from holding down-back to up-forward and punch how does the game pick between flash chop and baltic launcher?  Most of the time I get flash chop and then baltic immediately afterwards if the button is held down for too long but I'll occasionally get baltic launcher first.  I used to think that the game would prioritize the move based on how long a down or back charge was held but when I sit down and try to actually test this I'll always get flash chop first if I have any amount of down charge.  The game's window for holding charge is pretty big so i can't imagine I'm losing the down charge and not the back charge in the time it takes me to go to up-forward so I'm at a bit of a loss on this one.

I had this same thing problem when I first started playing Leona,but to answer your question it's more based on the timing than anything.The reason I see your getting the Baltic Launcher,you're probably pressing forward somewhere in-between down-back and up forward. Try doing up-back for the Moon Slasher instead and that should help.

Dark Chaotix

• Strongest Tiger
  • The Devil Of Dream Cancel
    • View Profile
    • Orochinagi
« Reply #233 on: November 07, 2015, 01:47:11 PM »