King of Fighters XIII > Ash Crimson

Explanations or Issues Sans-Culotte Related

(1/5) > >>

Sharnt:

Yeah ok it's not really a good start for a discussion but it's jut to let the beginners find it easily.

Diavle:
Just what the doctor ordered lol, wanted to give him a serious try today and needed some quick tips and a basic loop for that super.

Thank you

xZEPPELIx:
I don't understand that midscreen combo.  The video says that if the opponent is gunna cross you up then do Nivose lower.  I do that and they still manage to cross me up.  I try to do it as late as possible and they still cross me up, but, sometimes they don't.  I don't fucking get it.

LaSwagga:
So this is probably a retarded question, and I recognize the fact, however.
When I want to activate Sans-Culotte with  ;a ;b ;c ;d I get HD, every single time and I occasionally get Sans-Culotte while i'm in HD mode, which isn't really doing me any good. Any solution?

xZEPPELIx:

--- Quote from: LaSwagga on December 25, 2011, 04:50:58 AM ---So this is probably a retarded question, and I recognize the fact, however.
When I want to activate Sans-Culotte with  ;a ;b ;c ;d I get HD, every single time and I occasionally get Sans-Culotte while i'm in HD mode, which isn't really doing me any good. Any solution?

--- End quote ---

You're probably just inputting it too fast.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version