Author Topic: bug and exploit? of course console version  (Read 7829 times)

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: bug and exploit? of course console version
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2011, 10:23:38 PM »
Yes the color bug is so stupid.

My colors are getting locked back all the time. I have put a played a ton of matches with various characters and they don't have a single unlocked color. Even if I see it unlocked its locked again when I turn the game on at a later time.

c'mon guys, theres no such bug. play versus (not online) and for the first player only.

No, its a bug.

I've played arcade mode only twice to get Billy and Saiki. Other than that I have only played practice, some trials and online only, haven't touched story mode or versus offline.

Various characters have colors unlocked of and on. At one time I had all of Mai's but then they disappeared. With Ryo I got a few lines and that went away as well, same with other characters.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 10:25:19 PM by Diavle »

nax

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2011, 04:50:52 AM »
there's many other uses for the damage scaling freeze bug.  mature, chin (unpractical), saiki, athena, terry, k'...anyone who has a multi hitting fireball you can use to start combo'ing with you can do a dm or another ex move after it and suffer from no damage scaling.  because mature and athena can actually combo into their stuff, you can have parts of the combo where there's no ADDED damage scaling, but its already BEING scaled since its in the middle of the combo.

so its not just chin and mature.  however, i don't discuss this much on the forums since most of the people i talk to go to the #snkplaymore irc on efnet.  that and people arent responding on the forums for the most part :p

Ky0

• Scion of Flame
  • MIJU KUMONO MEGA [Location]: Portugal
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2011, 05:18:37 AM »
I found something about EXIori, and this is a bug...
When you MaxCancel a DM into his NeoMax, that whiff most of the time!...  :/
Hope they fixe it!

That's not a bug, that's you messing up the timing.
No buddy, this is a bug, causes you know, one of the essences of the NeoMaxs are to be able to cancel DMs an comboed with...  ALL N.Ms of ALL chars., connect after cancel D.Ms...

If you want, you can maxcancel his YA OTOME at various points (timings...) but only in 2 cases the NM connect:
one in middle approx.
and other one at the end

This is not logic!! all chars can connect their NMs by maxcancelling DMs...  :/
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 05:20:50 AM by Ky0 »

KoF 4 EVA

darkTown2

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2011, 07:37:20 PM »
it's still you just not understanding the moves properties

the reason you can only do it at certain points is because of how the move works in order to combo it, the move you max cancel off of needs to have enough hit stun for the neo max to connect. the move won't gain anything just because you max cancelled. therefore it isn't a bug it's just how the move works.
psn: darkTown2
kof 13: kyo,iori,k'

xZEPPELIx

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2011, 11:21:55 AM »
A friend of mine pointed out that if you do up+CD really fast you'll get a j.D instead.  Seems to happen when you just tap CD.
formerly known as TornAparT.  SoCal KoF group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/244569065571400

Ky0

• Scion of Flame
  • MIJU KUMONO MEGA [Location]: Portugal
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2012, 11:14:07 PM »
it's still you just not understanding the moves properties

the reason you can only do it at certain points is because of how the move works in order to combo it, the move you max cancel off of needs to have enough hit stun for the neo max to connect. the move won't gain anything just because you max cancelled. therefore it isn't a bug it's just how the move works.

King of Fighters XIII: Climax partial change log

Flame Iori :
° Fixed issue where MAX canceling too late from normal Maiden Masher wouldn't target lock the NEOMAX.
° Changed input frames for canceling from Maiden Masher.
So... it was a bug!! :p

KoF 4 EVA