King of Fighters XIII > Clark Still

Things that beat B SAB

(1/4) > >>

LouisCipher:
List them:

Terry's EX Rising Tackle.

Joe's Tiger Knee.

Takuma's Charge kick Hienshippukyaku.

Kyo's EX SRK, and regular SRK if he Drive Cancels.

BioBooster:
So along the same vein, not that you'd want to do it predictably often - but if it happens take advantage.

Most wakeup weak verticle DPs can hit the guard point and land in time to punish the whiffed B SAB.

I had great success using Ryo's against some Clark players, but am reminding myself to not make it a general habit.

If it's wake-up, that reversal backdash may have a lot of potential in showing Clark he's garnered your ire.

SAB-CA:
So anything that makes your aerial, after the initial "Guarded" hit, but before Clark actually does his grab animation.

Conversely, this also means that oppoments can use this to their advantage. For example, you can use B SAB as an anti-air to step jump-ins, but also, people Mai and Hwa, who can cancel into secondary air actions, can get the drop on you.

If a K's approaches you with his "SHADAAAAA!" Minute Spike, you can absorb the Minute and Narrow Spikes, and throw him, if he does the second hit instantly, but if he staggers it, or stays in the air, foregoing the Narrow Spikes, you'll be left open.

I do think that's the supreme beauty of B SAB, though. It trains people to attack in ways they wouldn't, and makes them react in risky ways that Clark can take advantage of. Standing D, Gattling attack, Standing C, and just hopping after and grappling all beat their backdashes, but EX SAB, GP SAB, and D SAB all make staying still or attacking on wakeup so dangerous...

LouisCipher:

--- Quote from: SAB-CA on December 10, 2011, 10:39:20 PM ---

I do think that's the supreme beauty of B SAB, though. It trains people to attack in ways they wouldn't, and makes them react in risky ways that Clark can take advantage of. Standing D, Gattling attack, Standing C, and just hopping after and grappling all beat their backdashes, but EX SAB, GP SAB, and D SAB all make staying still or attacking on wakeup so dangerous...

--- End quote ---

That and it gives Clark pretty legit Tick Throw options.

Kyo_Rock_Hibiki:

Here are some options if you got caught in a B SAB

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version