Share your favorite Yuri combos here!

No Stock, No Drive Gauge

d.Bx2, s.B, dp+C

s.C, dp+C

1 Stock, 1+ Drive Gauge

d.Bx2, s.B, dp+C (1), [SC] qcf hcb+K

(Corner) s.C, dp+C (1), (DC) qcb+C, qcb+A, qcf hcb+K

d.Bx2, s.B, dp+C (1), [DC] dp+K~P, s.C, dp+K~AC

If you would like to contribute to her wiki, go to her wiki thread!

Sharnt:
Oh and keep in mind, if you want to learn how to play Yuri forget Trials, it's just bullshit (it's true for the others character too).

Glossary :
s/d/u/f/b : The five different direction, stand (nothing, the middle of the stick), down, up, forward, backward. df means down forward etc.
Example : f.A is the Yuri's overhead move.
qcf/qcb : Quarter circle front/quarter circle back you must do d, df, f/d, db, b to do them.
hcf/hcb : Half circle front/half circle back you must do b, bf,d, df, f/d, db, b, df, f to do them.
~ : It means following to, the charge moves, follow-up moves are written like this.
Example : dp.D is the semon flip D, d~u.D~C his the follow up C on the D version of the demon flip.
, : It means combo into.
Example : d.B,d.B,s.B,dp.C
To do this you must cancel the first d.B into an other one then cancel the second d.B into s.B, then cancel the s.B, into dp.C

Some Bnb's i'm currently using :
* Very often (at least one time per match)

d.B,d.B,s.B,dp.C (168 Dmg)
s.C,hcb.B (172 Dmg) Hardknockdown.

(1 Ex) d.B,d.B,s.B,qcf hcb.B (272 Dmg)
(1 Ex) s.C,qcb.AC,dp.D~C,d.C,dp.D~AC (376 Dmg)

(50% DC) d.B,d.B,s.B,dp.C,(DC)dp.D~C,d.C,dp.D~AC (318 Dmg)
(50% DC)hcb.B,(DC)dp.D~C,d.C,dp.D~AC (278 Dmg) Hardknockdown. Good 1f punition.
(Corner, 50% DC)hcb.B,(DC)qcb.C,qcf.C,dp.C (272 Dmg)
(Corner, 50% DC)hcb.B,(DC)qcb.C,qcf.C,d.C,dp.D~AC (272 Dmg) Throw out of corner. Hardknockdown.

(1 Ex, 50% DC) d.B,d.B,s.B,dp.C,(DC)dp.D~C,d.C,dp.BD~AC (353 Dmg) Does not worth it imo, just use one drive at least.
(1 Ex, 50% DC) s.C,qcb.AC,dp.D~C,dp.A,(DC)dp.D~C,d.C,dp.D~AC (449 Dmg) Hardknockdown. Just avoid to becoming sick at doing that much dp. Good training for the HD midscreen combo though. You will end in the corner before your opponent.

(1 Ex, Corner) s.C,qcb.AC,qcb.C,qcf.C,* dp.C (369 Dmg)
*  qcf hcb.B for 478 Dmg, qcf hcb.BD for 567 Dmg
(1 Ex, Corner) s.C,qcb.AC,qcb.C,qcf.C,d.C,dp.D~AC (422 Dmg) Throw out of corner. Hardknockdown.

(1 Ex, 50% DC, Corner) s.C,qcb.AC,qcb.C,qcf.C,dp.C,(DC)qcb.C,qcf.C,* dp.C (503 Dmg) *  qcf hcb.B for 594 Dmg, qcf hcb.BD for 674 Dmg
(1 Ex, 50% DC, Corner) s.C,qcb.AC,qcb.C,qcf.C,dp.C,(DC)qcb.C,qcf.C,d.C,dp.D~AC (544 Dmg) Throw out of corner. Hardknockdown.

(1 Ex) d.B,d.B,s.B,qcf hcb.BD (372 Dmg)

(2 Ex, 50% DC, Corner) d.B,d.B,s.B,dp.C,(DC) qcb.C,qcb.A,qcf hcb.BD (472 Dmg)

(1/2 Ex, 100% DC) d.B,d.B,s.B,dp.BC,[(HD) dp.D~P,dp.A]*3,[(HD)qcf.C,dp.C]*2,qcb.C,qcf.C,qcf hcb.B/BC (640/707 Dmg)

Yuri is such an heavy damaging truck.

Zeromurasame:
Here's an HD combo that I really enjoy using.
cl.C(HD)cl.C-qcb.AC-dp.D~P-dp.A(HDC)qcb.C-qcf.C-dp.C(HDC)qcb.C-qcf.C-dp.C(HDC)qcf.C-dp.C(HDC)qcf.C-ender

This can be started from the cr.b-cl.C link, cr.b, cr.b, st.b delay the HD activate for the instant cl.C, off of a far.C poke, you name it. The only catch is that this has to be done from mid-screen or closer to the corner you are pushing your opponent into. If you're further away you're gonna have to do the dp.a-dp.d~p corner carry.

Since the QCF.C(heavy Ko'ouken) leaves the opponent in a free juggle state how you choose to end the combo really depends on how much meter you have, or are willing to spend. Here are some options as to what you can do, accompanied by a damage estimate.

Meter-less ender:
cl.C/D dp.D air throw(early 700)

1 Meter ender:
hcb.BD(757),
qcfhcb.K(775)

2 Meter ender:
qcfhcb.BD(847)

I really like this combo because it's big damage for a relatively cheap investment. That investment being 1 stock and some positioning. If you have an opponent who likes to press buttons you can potentially kill them for pushing a button, thanks to the cr.B-cl.C link that also functions as a frame trap. A nice alternative if you can't land the butt loop.

Sharnt:
I dislike this combo because near 90% of my openings are following an ambiguous dive kick setup which doesn't let me know on which side I am. That's why the d.B,d.B,s.B,(HD)dp .BC is a marvelous starter. It let me confirm on every dive kick my hd combo in every situation (I have near 100% HD confirm on a dive kick because of this trick).
If i were better i surely would been using something like that though. qcb.AC is too damaging to don't be used in a midscreen hd combo.

Btw you should keep in mind you are using on Ex into the combo so it cost 1/2/3 bars instead of 0/1/2.

Zeromurasame:
I never said it was a 0/1/2 combo. However the QCB.AC is the only meter that you're required to spend. You can choose to end the combo with the meter-less ender and only end up spending one bar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version