King of Fighters XIII > Leona Heidern

Leona Heidern Wiki Thread

(1/5) > >>

Rex Dart:
Leona Heidern is awesome, and deserves an awesome Wiki page.

http://dreamcancel.com/wiki/index.php?title=Leona_Heidern_%28XIII%29

And while I think we have a good start here, the wiki isn't quite as awesome as Leona deserves. A lot of the move descriptions and combo damage values are based on the arcade version and need to be updated.

If you like Leona and want other people to enjoy Leona as well, please help us out by

- offering any tips, advice or info you think is useful
- suggesting more combos, or just checking damage values for existing combos
- posting sexy pictures of Leona (These won't be added to the wiki, but they're still appreciated.)

FataCon:
I'm sorry my contribution wasn't good enough for you, Rex D: lol

SAB-CA:
The wiki is pretty good, yeah. Some things to note:

- Slash Saber is the only on-the-spot followup to a midscreen Grand Saber. This is pretty useful, as GS is great for catching backdashes, following up after counter hit CDs, or just pressuring in general.
--- B Grand Saber can combo off heavy normal hits, but is easily punishable on block.
--- D Grand Saber cannot combo off normals, but is equal or with VERY slight advantage on block. To me, this makes it as abusable as Kyo's Arcade dash'n'grab, which was used very often to maintain his pressure.

- Neutral j.D not only is a nice instant overhead, but can also be used to cover the decent portion of a neutral jump. Since the attack area is so far downward, this can me a nice suprise to use on opponents every once in a while.

- Earring Bakudan is stronger than a normal projectile. I've had it pierce through them before, and continue it's travel. I don't know what this counts as (it's not multi hit?), but it's good to remember that this could give her the advantage in a mid-distance projectile war.
--- Also, it has a very nice startup. You can use this to punish jump-ins, and it's also a very good combo-extender for her, if you're still not confident in your Saber / Slasher DCs / Want to do something less demanding.

-- Not only is EX Baltic Launcher Faster and better at recovery, the sphere is also bigger.

-- EX Grand Saber makes a nice Frametrap for twitchy opponents. People who try to jab out of a Strike Arch  for punishment will get stuck in a nasty suprise. It locks opponenets down long enough to allow her to land, get back in, and continue to apply pressure. The only way to really get out of this is a well-timed GCCD or GC Roll.

Oh, and sexy image? Sure, here's one from Homare, who also did some of those special images for XIII's arcade release for Arcadia magazine (he does lots of awesome KoF Art over the years):

LAB Falken:
amendments to the combo/damage listing and some miscellaneous goods

cl C does 40+40 (scaling brings it to +38)

as does cl D

her A is her only whiff cancellable normal

it's worth noting that her neutral jump D only comes out when jumping, not hopping.

fB is more safe from chain than raw.

COMBOS PAGE

0b0d

combo 1- omit the f+B, it simply doesn't work.

combo 3 s.C, f+B, air qcb+A does 174 (listed as 202)

additional combo to add: s.C, f+B, air qcb+C, d~u+C does 222 (corner only)

1b0d

combo 3- st.C, qcb hcf+K does 264 (listed as 292)

combo 4- st.C, f+B, air qcf,hcb+P does 310 (listed as 338)

2b0d

combo 2- nj.D, (air) qcf hcb+AC does 393 (listed as 376)

combo 3- st.C, f+B, air qcf,hcb+AC does 412 (listed as 423)

combo 4- st.C, qcb+BD, qcb hcf+K does 373 (listed as393)

0b1d

combo 1- (Corner) s.C, f.B, air qcb+C, d~u+C, [DC] b~f+D, d~u+P does 316 (listed as 344)

1b1d

combo 6- (Corner) s.C, f.B, air qcb+C, d~u+C, [DC] b~f+D, qcf,hcb+P does 428 (listed as 456)

combo 7- cr.B, st.B, f+B xx qcb+A [SC] qcf,hcb+P does 330 (unlisted damage).

2b1d

combo 2- d.B, d.A, d~u+P, [DC] b~f+BD, qcb,hcf+K does 438 (listed as 420)

combo 3- (Corner) s.D, b~f+B, [DC] qcb+BD, b~f+D, qcf,hcb+P does 419 (unlisted damage)

FataCon:
Thanks, for the notes, Falken. I'll try to look over the wiki tonight with the changes you've noted. Also, I'm not sure if anyone added in SAB's changes either, so I'll take a look at those too. Good stuff guys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version