Author Topic: Introducing myself  (Read 1325 times)

Juno

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Introducing myself
« on: December 22, 2011, 11:43:24 PM »
Hello forum,

Dropping sf4 for kof13.  Been playing sf4 since launch.  Played some mvc2 and 3s before but not seriously.  Been completely dedicated to sf4 but it's time for a change. I want to play a more technical game.  Located in North Texas, and I play exclusively on ps3.
PSN:  ZeroSumJ1

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing myself
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 09:57:57 PM »
Hello and welcome to Dream Cancel Juno, it's a pleasure to meet you and welcome to the KOF community.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 09:38:31 AM »
Welcome Juno to the community. Hope XIII is a game you can play for years to come; hope you'll have fun here talking about it and otherwise too.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

p___a__i__n

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2011, 11:01:20 PM »
Hello there every1 my name is P___A__I__N but I also go by the name of Riot or PSPJR
any of those would be fine to call me by.
I play alot of games such as Tekken,Arcana Heart 3,Blazblue,Melty Blood,IAMP,etc. u name it
explored through alot pretty much every single fighter out there I luv giving every game I see a try
however no games has stolen my heart like KOF 13 I swear im like addicted to this game lol.
I really hope to continue on supporting this game for many years its just too great of a game not to play.

BioBooster

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: BioBoosterUnit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2011, 12:57:23 AM »
Hi Juno, welcome to DC!

Yep, I think the technical aspects of XIII give it some pretty unprecedented depth compared to a lot of FGs - don't think you'll get bored on that front ;)

Hopefully you'll find the character/gameplay threads here pretty helpful.