Author Topic: Sup  (Read 1211 times)

robisntdrunk

• New Challenger
  • The King of fighters
    • View Profile
Sup
« on: December 23, 2011, 11:58:45 PM »
Thought id make a topic here for no reason in particular to introduce myself never played an SNK game before, but after a 2 hour walk in the rain with an injured ankle on 2 hours of sleep for the day and having to buy the game twice, i finally got to play one! (The newest KOF) And I think its the most fun i've had playing a game in a while...then again i better enjoy it after all of that lol, but man is doing combos in this game hard (or just figuring out everything in general). Got directed here while looking for help for where to start on gamefaqs so i decided to make an account.

Oh yea I hope the new KOF will be at EVO so i have a reason to go, maybe with a little more advertising it'll be a shoe-in.  

btw if anyone is wondering, i'm in the MD area
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 12:06:30 AM by robisntdrunk »
I play fighting games much more than I train in real life, yet i'm still a better fighter in real life, guess I can't complain though.

BZ Choy

• New Challenger
  • Only the finest poverty shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Sup
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 04:11:32 AM »
Yo, welcome to DC!

How come you had to buy the game twice?
KOFXIV: Mui Mui/Athena/Mai

robisntdrunk

• New Challenger
  • The King of fighters
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 05:30:25 AM »
Thanks, and lol i put it down at the counter of gamestop and left it (was talking to my friend and getting money out to buy another set of games) and walked back home thinking 1 of us had it...the forces keeping me from playing the game were strong
I play fighting games much more than I train in real life, yet i'm still a better fighter in real life, guess I can't complain though.

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2011, 09:36:53 AM »
Hey rob, sorry to hear about the buying the game twice, but glad you're enjoying it and glad you've made it here. Enjoy.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995