Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

The New England Thread! (ME, VT, NH, MA, CT, RI)

Started by kona, December 27, 2011, 04:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LazieFreddy

CT Ranbat Series Sunday @ Gaming ECT 4 Tix 2 Evo
http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/jan-22-2012-new-challengers-ranbat-to-evo-stratford-ct.153047/#post-6398433

Winner over the course of 10 tournaments get a free ticket to EVO!!

KOFXIII, AE, UMVC3
$10 Venue
$10 Entry per game

January 22nd
Febuary 5th
Febuary 25th
March 11th
March 25th
April 8th
April 22nd
May 6th
May 20th
June 3rd

1- 7pts
2- 5pts
3- 3pts
5- 1 pts

Starts: 2 pm
Venue Fee: $10 You must pay venue if your just playing casuals (Girls dont pay venue)
Games: King of Fighters 13, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Super Street Fighter 4 AE
System: xbox 360
monitor: Asusvh236h
Tournament fee: $10 per game
stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dontblowthis
Call the store if your going to be late (203) 296-9961

kona

Hopefully I can get a job soon so I can make it out to these.
New England KOF! WE IN THERE!

gill hustle

Fight Night Tonight @ Ultimate Gaming Spot! Bring It!

gill hustle

LazieFreddy

Last Tournament was a Blast!  Great Turnout, good competition.

Hope to see more of you next time on Feb 5th.

http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=1964.msg44024#msg44024

kona

Good shit, Freddy. I can see you definitely haven't been slacking. Also great to see Jeremy up there as well. I know he's been working hard at this game.

LazieFreddy

Thanks, man.  I still have to learn the Ash matchup.  Last time your Ash destroyed me, and this time Jeremy's Ash made me look clueless....  :(

kona

He's been working harder with Ash than I have. He even taught me some shit that I didn't know about.

HalfEmpty

what's good dudes. Eighty88, Grim and myself went out to big two last week. I've been feeling like SHIT ever since but I'm starting to get better and will at least be around for games this weekend. I'd like to make it down to UGS on saturday but I'm workin until 5... if KoF didn't run until like... 6 then, yeah, it'd work.

not gonna have anybody cut it close on account of me though. I plan to at least come out to GU friday night with my setup so if u want some get at me there.

----------
keep playing and keep thinking

kona

Western MA now has a venue to play. This was mainly started for Soul Calibur 5 but we can get other fighters in here as well, including KOF! Here's the info:

Western Mass Impact at TNT Pizza
548 South Street
Holyoke, MA 01040
$5 Venue Fee
Wednesday Night Fight Nights
4PM-2AM
Food and drinks (including beer) available for purchase at the venue.

We're starting this Wednesday (February 1st). If you have any questions about it, post up, PM me, or hit me up on AIM.

LazieFreddy

The tournament this Sunday in stratford, CT has been rescheduled due to conflicts.   In other news, the patch for XBOX is out and it seems promising. 

kona

Thanks for the heads up on the patch. I just downloaded it now but haven't been able to find a match yet lol. If anyone wants some netplay matches to test this netcode, hit me up on Xbox Live. My gamertag is "kona distorted"

LazieFreddy