Author Topic: Charge Character drive cancel and HD mode combos  (Read 1931 times)

B1gblack

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Charge Character drive cancel and HD mode combos
« on: January 03, 2012, 09:17:35 PM »
hey its been far too long since i posted anything about KoF 13 and well i have the counsel version and LOVING IT! my question is about leona. i was thinking of going into to her to pick her up as sorta a fun/competitive character but i cant seem to understand how her moves work for DC combos or better yet HD combos...can someone help a brother out please thank you much appreciated

Quinho

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Charge Character drive cancel and HD mode combos
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 06:08:31 PM »
Hello and I think I can help with this one

To keep cancelling charge moves during a HD Combo you need to do your first move while still charging for the second one, for example, if you want to cancel her  (c) ;dn ;up ;a   into her  (c) ;bk ;fd ;b  you need to do a motion like this:  (c) ;db  ;ub  ;a xx ;fd  ;b

That way you can still perform a charging move while you keep charging for your cancel. Hope I could be of some help

B1gblack

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 07:40:40 AM »
can you repeat that process over and over. i do understand it but im just wondering if that is the only way to do it

Quinho

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 04:33:53 AM »
I believe it's the only way to do it, you need to do that crazy input to store charge for both moves at the same time