Author Topic: The Phantom Breaker Thread: More Animu Geimus coming to Uhmerica  (Read 2878 times)

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/01/04/exclusive-phantom-breaker-to-get-special-limited-edition-release/

So yeah, this game developed by spb will be released on America in the spring, it will be 360 exclusive and will come with a limited edition

I played the demo some time ago, and It was not bad, but not good either, maybe with the game in english I could enjoy it more since I don't understood the mechanics of the game judging the demo

Waifu Material

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: The Phantom Breaker Thread: More Animu Geimus coming to Uhmerica
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 10:50:19 AM »
Fighting game design is dead.

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 10:17:45 PM »
I'm surprised that they have yet to localize stuff like Melty Blood or Power Instinct and yet we get this.

mightfo

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 10:50:18 PM »
game is ass from the footage i've seen. even players who play lots of animo fighters and love character designs like this by and large dont give a shit about this game.
wish chaos code or daemon bride would get a localized port, or a port at all, instead. although, daemon bride isnt very popular either, but at least it looks quite interesting and different in certain ways, haha.

Fighting game design is dead.

i dont think you know what the word "dead" means
If you live around Dallas and play KOF, AH3, BB, GG, or MB, PM me~

keobas

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2013, 06:38:15 AM »
SO anybody mess with the sequel "Phantom, Breaker extra"?

I had imported the original 360 version which I liked as well but Extra does improved on the original with more polished visuals and faster gameplay.