Author Topic: EX Kyo (NESTS) Combo Thread  (Read 10461 times)

Ryujin

• Rising Dragon
  • Not going anywhere for a while? Use V-Slasher
    • View Profile
    • Fah-che-book
Re: EX Kyo (NESTS) Combo Thread
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2012, 06:16:49 PM »
I enjoy watching all your combos. I seem to find something new in all of them, for every game you play!

Can anyone help me figure out this combo: Console KOF XIII: EX Kyo 4Bars 100% Combo

As I commented, I'm having trouble keeping up with the input display. It seems like hes doing some sort of shortcut? I tried DP into orochinagi and they don't go near high enough. If anyone could explain whats going on in this combo I'd appreciate it a lot, thanks.

Looks like:

j.C, s.D, HD activation, s.D, qcf+A, qcf+A [HDC] dp+A [HDC] qcb~hcf+A, dp+A [HDC] qcb~hcf+A (slight hold before connecting with this), dp+C [HDC] qcf+C, dp+C [HDC] qcf+A, dp+A [HDC] qcfx2+BD

And for both DPs to Orochinagi it does look like he's using the hcb~f+A, qcf+A shortcut.
360: Ryujinflame, playing XIII
FB|Twitter

MAASKYO

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2012, 10:48:31 AM »
any idea or trick  to do

onyaki xx orochinagi (another ) oniyaki??
in other words
1-is there a short cut in caneling the dp to orochinagi  not the Mu-Shiki...??

2-how can i do the dp after the orochinagi..??

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2012, 04:41:05 PM »
HCB,F+P for the DP and then QCF+P to cancel into Orochinagi.

Only way to get the DP to juggle after Orochinagi is to do the first DP off of a juggle to begin with.  Usually off of the A Rekka, A Rekka chain.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Ryujin

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Fah-che-book
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2013, 06:06:50 PM »
Wanted to provide some input as to a slight variation on the 2-bar HD combo in the NicoNico combo video. After your activation, getting a slight move forward from the activation allows you to do cl.C, df+D (1) and allow dp+C to connect to start dp+C HDC qcf+C loops. I do this at the moment as my anywhere 2-bar HD, and it gets 779 from cl.C, a little more than before:

cl.C, df+D [HD activate and allow the dash to put you closer to the opponent], cl.C, df+D (1), [dp+C HDC qcf+C]x2, dp+C HDC qcf+C > hcb+C [HDC] qcf+A > qcf+A > K > Neomax

Otherwise near a corner up to around the start position, still do the combo starting with A rekkas into dp+C HDC qcf+C loops as in the NicoNico video for 795 from cl.C.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 06:09:41 PM by Ryujin »
FB|Twitter

Ryujin

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Fah-che-book
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2014, 06:01:32 PM »
Hey there guys, thought I'd post the Rinomoto 1 meter 1 drive corner punish combo and a small find in practice yesterday. Close enough to the corner (maybe a quarter screen away), you can do:

s.C, f+B, qcf+C > hcb+C [DC] qcf+B,B, qcb~hcf+P, dp+A - 434 damage.

You have to delay the second qcf+B kick a little bit, and then land Orochinagi as soon as you land to prop them up high enough for the dp+A as they fall. I messed around yesterday and found you can actually end the combo with EX hcb+K! That gives you a corner s.C punish for 516 with 2 meters and 1 drive. You have to really delay the second qcf+B kick to get the highest possible Orochinagi hit.
FB|Twitter