Author Topic: KOF player from Socal  (Read 1294 times)

shinhawk

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
KOF player from Socal
« on: February 20, 2012, 08:01:12 AM »
Hello everyone, I've been a fan of KOF for quite a while, but never really actively engaged in forums. Currently close to the Long Beach area. I've got a competitive mindset for KOF XIII, but sadly, hardly any of my friends do, so I don't think I've been able to fully grasp an offline competitive feel for KOF XIII. What also makes it tough is the closest location for tournies for me looks to be UCI ranbats on Friday nights which I always work.

Hopefully that will change soon and I also hope I enjoy my time here.

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: KOF player from Socal
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 03:47:26 PM »
Welcome to DreamCancel shinhawk. Glad you're getting competitive with this KOF. Sorry to hear that not a lot of others do, but hopefully you can change their minds overtime if they play other fighters. And hope you can get to whatever ranbats are out there. Also hoping online will work well for you.

Hope you enjoy your time here too, and hope we can help you get to the level you want.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Yasakani

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: KOF player from Socal
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 08:23:01 PM »
Hello everyone, I've been a fan of KOF for quite a while, but never really actively engaged in forums. Currently close to the Long Beach area. I've got a competitive mindset for KOF XIII, but sadly, hardly any of my friends do, so I don't think I've been able to fully grasp an offline competitive feel for KOF XIII. What also makes it tough is the closest location for tournies for me looks to be UCI ranbats on Friday nights which I always work.

Hopefully that will change soon and I also hope I enjoy my time here.

LOL. I'm from LBC too and used to attend UCI until I dropped out because of too much KOF in 1999-2000. Haha.

Sadly, I don't play KOF anymore but might start again since they finally have tourneys. But then I'll be moving to NorCal. =[