Author Topic: Updating/Upgrading the Netplay/Online Player's section  (Read 1251 times)

solidshark

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Updating/Upgrading the Netplay/Online Player's section
« on: March 01, 2012, 02:29:34 AM »
For all members, when you can, please take a look at the Online Compendium/Netplay section.

I'm currently updating this part of the wiki, trying to bring it up to date for online matchmaking with newcomers and new gatherings as they're organized. It's almost completely updated, but a few entries are still missing, and some entries might be wrong or missing information.

In the Netplay section, you're identified by your Dreamcancel username. If you see your name there, and there is something inaccurate or a certain GT/PSN/GGPO/etc ID or SNK game that you play is missing, you can PM me with the corrections you'd like made.

If you don't see your name there, you can add your info to this thread, the PS3 player listing, the 360 player listing, or PM me if you'd prefer that.

Right now you can do a search there according to game, state (or country if you're outside the US), and whether you use "Live" or "PSN". So for instance, "PSN KOF XIII New York" will get you a list of people in that state to fight on PS3. Hopefully we'll be upgrading to much improved wiki listing.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995