Author Topic: Getting in touch with my roots (lol)  (Read 1201 times)

Ronin Jinobi

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Getting in touch with my roots (lol)
« on: March 13, 2012, 05:41:37 AM »
Greetings all! I'm a relatively fresh new player to KOF XIII in the DFW area(specifically arlington, in texas of course)

I've been playing fighting games for a long time(My first real competitive game was guilty gear, but I've always had a fondness for SNK games just no one else to share that interest with me :( ) and as of recently I've been heavily getting into KOF XIII, still learning the basics and trying to finish learning the characters I want to play(As of now it's Mai, K', Ex Kyo/Kyo(whenever I play with someone who hasn't downloaded rekka kyo)) I really do want to get alot better at this game because it's a really fun game! Much more enjoyable than anything Capcom, and even arc sys, has put out recently. Hopefully registering here will help me gain a much better understanding of the game and maybe even meet people in my area. Looking forward to a good forum experience!
Still training...

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Getting in touch with my roots (lol)
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 06:23:41 AM »
Welcome to DreamCancel Ronin Jinobi. Glad you decided to join us here. GG was a great game to start getting serious in fighters with, and glad XIII has piqued your interest. Hopefully we'll have everything you're looking for and more.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Getting in touch with my roots (lol)
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 09:42:03 PM »
Hello and welcome to the Dream Cancel community Ronin Jinobi, it's a pleasure to meet you.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".