Author Topic: DC KOF XIII Online Tournament (3-17-2012) Results  (Read 8526 times)

calibur753

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
Re: DC KOF XIII Online Tournament (3-17-2012) Results
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2012, 07:28:08 AM »
Not sure if guys seen this but calibur753 uploaded one of the matches he played (just a snippet though):

I might save some replays and record them after the next session if there is any good matches. If people record their matches next time, we can put some of them up on the front page. :)
i use my phone to put videos up on my youtube that's why it's in parts it's easy on my phone. would get a camera but am poor....
I'm a O.G. of Fighting Games and always looking for a good fight. think you can beat me ? hit me up on xbox live. my gamer tag is, CALIBUR753

calibur753

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2012, 07:32:22 AM »
ALL PARTS OF THE THAT FIGHT ARE UP NOW.  DC KOF XIII Online Tournament PART 4 IS A MUST WATCH A MUST
I'm a O.G. of Fighting Games and always looking for a good fight. think you can beat me ? hit me up on xbox live. my gamer tag is, CALIBUR753

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2012, 08:03:58 AM »
ALL PARTS OF THE THAT FIGHT ARE UP NOW.  DC KOF XIII Online Tournament PART 4 IS A MUST WATCH A MUST

Impressive comeback from Mai in that one. Kind of wish she HD'd her way to victory, but smart use of the fan projectiles and normals. Patience wins again.

Btw, forgot to ask you all, but did all the players from the tournament notice one character being used more than others, like a lot of Shen, Kyo/EX, Iori, or someone else? Or was it pretty varied?
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

calibur753

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2012, 09:56:53 AM »
It was pretty varied but a people did use kyo the most.

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2012, 05:25:08 PM »
I gotta get on this next time... Been tinkering with my network, plus I got a new router, so I should be good to go now...

Now I'm working on troubleshooting my roxio game capture... :(