Author Topic: KOF Casual/ Training Sessions Hacienda/ Avocado Heights, CA  (Read 4861 times)

BouncingSoul

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
KOF Casual/ Training Sessions Hacienda/ Avocado Heights, CA
« on: March 19, 2012, 09:02:26 AM »
Hi, since AI closed it seems as if the KOF scene has also upped and moved to Orange County. Seeing as I can not
make it out to the King of Friday Ranbats at UCI, I was wondering/ hoping to gather up some interest in having
casual at my place. I have already started a discussion in the IE Battlegrounds Facebook group to try and get a few of the players from that group to come down, and a few people have showed interest. Before I post up day/time and exact location I would like to see who would be willing to show up.

As I told these other players, the casual session would be held at my house and in my game room. I have One Xbox 360 and A Copy of KOF XIII, and One PS3 and I will purchase a copy for that and most likely two monitors. the game room in the house currently has three Candy Cabs one Sega Astro City with Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike, one Sega Astro City 2 with Super Street Fighter II X and one Neo Geo MVS-U4 with Metal Slug, KOF 98, KOF 2K2, and Garou: Mark of the wolves all on free play of course.

Please post up if you are interested, I would like to help new players get into this and current players to level up their game.

BouncingSoul

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: KOF Casual/ Training Sessions Hacienda/ Avocado Heights, CA
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 09:56:32 AM »
I have started to gather a small group of players willing to learn KOF XIII, looks like Sundays is going to be the day I host Casuals. More to be posted soon...

lostsnow

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 10:50:48 PM »
Hi.  I live in Fullerton, the middle ground between irvine and rowland heights.  I'm interested in the session.  Let us know if there's gonna be more info on it.  ^_^

BouncingSoul

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 05:41:24 AM »
I know where fullerton is, not too far from my pad. I am currently working on getting the monitors and the extra copy of the game, but as far as I can tell you it is going to take place on Sundays between 1pm-6pm and we may start as soon as I am able to acquire everything I need to run these casuals. I Know a few people have taken a look at this thread, eventually I will post up the day and the address in the next coming weeks. I am essentially shooting for the first or second Sunday of April.

huber

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 11:59:50 AM »
I think I've seen the light sir.  This game is awesome and I've only been in training mode haven't even played people yet.

huber

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 10:17:59 PM »
Hey Henry we had 5/6 people playing a regular rotation of kof13 last Saturday.  It's a good start!

If I can bum a ride to your place whenever you start this up I can provide a full setup.  Monitor/xbox/game+dlc
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 10:20:30 PM by huber »

BouncingSoul

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2012, 08:19:52 AM »
Huber, I am super stoked that you are enjoying KOF XIII. The setup would be most appreciated sir! as soon as i get the two monitors we will throw these casuals, as of now I have 1 Xbox 360 with All DLC and Characters Unlocked and a PS3 With all DLC and Billy Unlocked (Yeah I know... I just got a ps3 copy a day ago, saiki will be unlocked tomorrow :P) but anyways I gotta pay my bills first :( and then I can try and get these monitors.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 09:09:37 PM »
Have you guys considered attending TheRunBacks at SuperDojo/SuperArcade in Walnut?  It's right around the corner of AI.

maddcheddah

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2012, 11:57:41 PM »
Are you still hosting these I'm down to swing by I live in santa ana

rainbowpwny

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2013, 09:23:55 PM »
^Second that.  I live in Hacienda Heights, wanting to learn from somebody.