Author Topic: Online is not working ?  (Read 1640 times)

Badmantash13

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Online is not working ?
« on: March 25, 2012, 05:02:27 PM »
Hi I need help my online is not workin at all.wen Iam just abt to pick a char and it stays on synchronizing .i have to press the home button to quit out of the game.it was working fine untill 2days ago .i just want to play online gms like b4 .iam starting to get better and I need to play online so if any one can help post ASAP.thanx for reading

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
Re: Online is not working ?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 03:34:14 AM »
Does this happen to every match?

Did any of your settings in your router (if you use one) change at all?

Did you forward your ports?

Be sure to check to make sure all of your internet connections settings haven't changed automatically or without your notice...

That error has happened to me and other players but it isn't chronic, just annoying when it does happen.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Badmantash13

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Online is not working ?
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 08:06:29 PM »
Does this happen to every match?

Did any of your settings in your router (if you use one) change at all?

Did you forward your ports?

Be sure to check to make sure all of your internet connections settings haven't changed automatically or without your notice...

That error has happened to me and other players but it isn't chronic, just annoying when it does happen.

Yea it happens on every match .

Well Iam not sure if any of my ports have change I can check that tonight.but all my other game work fine online .what I do is try again tonight and try to change the ports to see if that works

Did u have to change ur ports to make kof working again or it just start working again on a random?