Author Topic: *HOT* New player from England.  (Read 3139 times)

Drizzle Bubble

• New Challenger
  • Dashing Young Englishman
    • View Profile
*HOT* New player from England.
« on: March 25, 2012, 01:46:33 PM »
Oh hey, I'm Drizzle Bubble! I just picked up KOFXIII... and coincidentally dropped both SSF4:AE and UMvC3 at the same time. XD

LOVE the game, probably my favourite fighting game along-side MvC2.

I'm currently messing around with K', EX Kyo and Mr. Karate. Also loving Ash (Normally hate charge characters) and Athena.

I live right out in the middle of nowhere... in England. So I probably won't be able to play any games with ya'll. :(

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
Re: *HOT* New player from England.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 04:36:10 PM »
Sup man, welcome to DC. If you look at the netplay page, you can probably find someone to play with in your area if you are having trouble: http://dreamcancel.com/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Games_Netplay
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Badmantash13

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 04:46:31 PM »
Hi Iam from London so me and u can play anytime add me psn badmantash13

Drizzle Bubble

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 06:25:10 PM »
Oh thanks guys! :) I'll add you, although I only got this game last Tuesday so I'm not very good yet. XD

Badmantash13

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2012, 09:56:49 PM »
Oh thanks guys! :) I'll add you, although I only got this game last Tuesday so I'm not very good yet. XD
Dw Iam not that gd anyway lol just getin better now had the game since nov .just a little tip go on youtube watch a lot of kof 13 vids they will really help u out

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 03:48:32 AM »
Welcome Drizzle Bubble. Glad to see you're loving the game, and have made it here. You'll definitely be good in time, especially picking high-value characters. Hopefully there's enough good competition on-and-offline where you are too. Enjoy yourself here, and happy level-upping.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Drizzle Bubble

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2012, 10:44:23 AM »
Welcome Drizzle Bubble. Glad to see you're loving the game, and have made it here. You'll definitely be good in time, especially picking high-value characters. Hopefully there's enough good competition on-and-offline where you are too. Enjoy yourself here, and happy level-upping.

Thanks a lot man. :)
I don't normally pick high tier characters but I just really like 'em in this game. Haha. XD
I'm looking forward to leveling up. I'm also moving to America within a few months. :) So should be more off/online competition there.

@Badmantash13: That's cool. We should be on even ground then. Did you play any other fighters before this?

Badmantash13

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2012, 08:19:05 PM »

@Badmantash13: That's cool. We should be on even ground then. Did you play any other fighters before this?
[/quote]

Yea most of all the fighting games that are out.but I just got my new arcade stick so I really suck at the mo lol but Iam geting there .i had the hori wireless arcade stick for ps3 I had to get rid of it plz dnt get one of them they are not that gd .and I just got my hori pro 3 soooooo much better just need to get use to it .the wireless arcade stick have a little delay so if ur goin to get one go for a wired one .sorry for the long MSG I went on a bit there lol

Drizzle Bubble

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2012, 12:54:32 PM »
I currently play on Pad. Thinking about getting an Eightarc Pearl or something.
I wouldn't get a wireless stick, they are banned at tournaments. XD

raisedbyfinches

• Rising Dragon
  • my heart beats in blast beats
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2012, 11:08:35 PM »
I'm in Wales so can play you. Where in England are you? GT and PSNID same as username.