Author Topic: I Never Made One  (Read 1373 times)

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
I Never Made One
« on: March 26, 2012, 11:28:01 AM »
I'm RunningWild, been active here for quite some time, but never made one of these threads, so anyways - My favorite games are Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 and Garou:Mark Of The Wolves. I'm a huge fan of old school fighting games in general, and I tend to ignore newer games.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RunningWildVidya Is my channel, I do mostly random nonsense, but I've been doing GGPO+Supercade sessions, sometimes with live commentary and stuff. If you wanna match me in RB2 or something, hit me up.

I have a PS3, but I'll be honest, I rarely play on it. I have nearly every fighting game available, but like I said, I tend to ignore the newer games lol. I just prefer being in front of my laptop with access to every arcade fighting game I could want. If more recent fighting games hit the PC, I'd drop my PS3 in a heartbeat.

And that as some would say, is that.

PureYeti

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: I Never Made One
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 05:09:20 PM »
I'm ready for any matches on ggpo or supercade if you are available

TevinT@lB@iN

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
    • My video gaming stream, come on down and check me out sometime
Re: I Never Made One
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 05:23:34 PM »
Definitely down for some Supercade matches, but I wanna wait until I'm able to buy my eightarc stick that can play on PC. I mean if I'm gonna play arcade games, might as well play them the way they were meant to be played. I also have to redownload Supercade as I had to reboot my computer recently.