Author Topic: Ni Hao every body.  (Read 1712 times)

NassaDane

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
Ni Hao every body.
« on: April 10, 2012, 03:17:59 AM »
Been a big fan of SNK fighters for a while and have been massively enjoying KOFXIII like crazy since its release. So I really wanted to go to a place that continued to talk about KOF even after a couple months after the game comes out. Unfortunately I know everyone here loves to play KOF online but I don't play games online so I'm sorry for that. I do however loove to do Color Edits and that was one of the biggest reasons I wanted to join here.

Well I look forward to becoming a part of this community.

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Ni Hao every body.
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 03:40:24 AM »
Ni Hao NassaDane. Huanying. Shenti hao ma? KOFXIII Xihuan ma? Hen hao de.
(Hello NassaDane. Welcome. How are you doing? You like KOFXIII? Very good.)

Above was assuming you speak conversational Mandarin. If you don't sorry. If you do, sorry my Mandarin is so messed up. Glad you found your way to DC. Your username looks familiar too; would you happen to frequent SRK or NeoGaf? We obviously talk about KOF a lot here, so we'll try to keep you interested in things here. Don't worry about playing online. Most of us would prefer offline anyway, with a big-enough scene and the ability to travel. Important thing is just to play.

And as a fellow lover of XIII's color edit, if you haven't found it yet, this thread has a pretty good collection of them up. Need to submit more of mine, and yours are welcome too.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 03:48:16 AM by solidshark »
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

NassaDane

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 05:17:25 AM »
Ni Hao solidshark. Xiexie. Wo Shenti hen Hao. Wo Ai KOFXIII.

I'm getting there when it comes to Mandarin. I'm not very good yet, but I have been taking classes to remedy that. I luckily got most of what you said, without cheating.

I'm glad to be here. This place seems very welcoming and friendly by the way. And sorry, the only other site I frequent and post at that are videogame related are Gamefaqs and Kotaku. That is good to hear about the online, I was kind of worried.

Oh I sure do know that topic. I can't wait to start getting my color edits on there. I used to follow it now and then before signing up. Now I can actually add my own. I posted a bunch over at Gamefaqs but everyone there stopped caring about that and I still had a boat load left to show.

SpLSlick

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 01:36:05 AM »
Welcome NassaDane to dreamcancel. I know there are a few people here that love to share color edits so I am pretty sure you won't have too much of a problem finding them :D....Hope you enjoy your time here ^_____^
Getting bodied is only part of my job

Mikel

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 04:51:14 PM »
Welcome to Dream Cancel, NassaDane. People like sharing their color edits here, so its great to have someone like you join the fray. :)