Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1250 times)

Windingroom8

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: April 24, 2012, 02:18:04 AM »
Hello my name is Carlos and my xbox gamertag is windingroom8. I've been playing kof for a long time. My favorite ones were 97 and 2002, but i stopped playing because there wasn't really a community for it. Now that kof 13 is getting attention, i have decided to start playing again. I live in central florida (Lakeland) and im looking for ppl to play with (offline).

so if u wanna play send me a message to my xbox gamertag.

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 02:42:13 AM »
Welcome to DreamCanel Carlos. Glad to have another long-time kof fan here, and glad that KOF has taken off so much that you can play it a lot more now. I think there are already a few people in or close to central Florida here.

I'd check out the whole offline meet-up section of the forums though, since there's probably more than one.

If you play online with it at all, you can find some other DC members nearby using the Online Compendium and the Opponent Lookup on it to see who you can connect with.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 11:01:26 PM »
Hello and welcome to the forums Carlos, its a pleasure to meet you and I have to say 97 is one of my facorite KOFs as well haha.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".