Author Topic: Hi There!  (Read 1235 times)

SuprNovaMike

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Hi There!
« on: April 27, 2012, 06:12:40 AM »
I'm Mike, and I bought KOF13 a short time ago. I played it and unlocked Billy and Saiki, but I'm afraid that's where I stopped. I'd like to pick it up again and learn something, but I'm afraid I won't or don't have the timing and reflexes to properly play (aka I'm a old man with old man reflexes). I've met a couple of the Dallas/Ft. Worth regulars and I'm simply looking to get better.

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Hi There!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 06:38:00 AM »
Welcome to the site Mike. For getting better in KOF13, a lot of it is probably going to be getting used to performing all the movements like combos, and the more complicated looking stuff is not necessary to win; people have won matches with more defensive and patient tactics too. Don't hesitate to ask us any questions you have, as we'd be happy to help you get better.

You can also check out our guide here: http://dreamcancel.com/wiki/index.php?title=The_King_of_Fighters_XIII

for more info. Not sure who you are using, but all listed characters have one or two easier-input combos to start learning.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Hi There!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 11:07:15 PM »
Hello and welcome to the forums SuprNovaMike, it's a pleasure to meet you.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".