Author Topic: New KOF player from Michigan here!  (Read 2189 times)

DailyYamazaki

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
New KOF player from Michigan here!
« on: April 27, 2012, 05:59:17 PM »
Nice to meet you! My name is Ian, and I have only two years experience with fighting games. I really learned everything I know from the Street Fighter series, but I've decided to make KOF XIII my main game. Now that I'm just about done with my Junior year with college, I'll be able to devote a ton of time to practice, learning, and application in KOF XIII before I study abroad in Tokyo next year. Sorry Capcom, SNK is superior is my opinion :)
I love fighting games and I still have a lot to learn, and I really look forward to meeting you guys and discussing matchups, combos, theory fighter etc.

Oh, and by the way, I play Claw Iori, he's my guy permanently. I look forward to practicing and learning with other Claw Iori players!
月を見るたび思い出せ!

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: New KOF player from Michigan here!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 07:57:14 PM »
Welcome Ian to DreamCancel. Glad to have another Michigan player here. Great avatar, though pretty brutal. Cool to hear XIII is your main game now, and that you're coming to Tokyo next year (there should be one or two members from DC in the area).

We'll help however we can to up your Claw Iori and any other characters you choose.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

DailyYamazaki

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 10:27:33 PM »
Much appreciated! I hope my avatar isn't offensive to anybody.
I look forward to any and all KOF discussion, And I'll do what I can to contribute in the future as well!
月を見るたび思い出せ!

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 10:59:11 PM »
Hello and welcome to the forums Ian, its a pleasure to meet you and I hope you enjoy your time here.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 02:41:36 AM »

More awesome than offensive. I'm just trying to remember who's kill that was. I'm thinking Toki, but I really forget.
-Terry Bogard, 1995

DailyYamazaki

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 08:23:15 PM »

More awesome than offensive. I'm just trying to remember who's kill that was. I'm thinking Toki, but I really forget.

I seem to remember it being Rei, because I remember that man screaming "oraoraora!" and seeing a distorted image of Rei when that happened to him. And It's always awesome to see another HnK fan!
月を見るたび思い出せ!

DailyYamazaki

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2012, 08:23:41 PM »
Hello and welcome to the forums Ian, its a pleasure to meet you and I hope you enjoy your time here.

A pleasure to meet you as well!
月を見るたび思い出せ!

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2012, 01:51:40 AM »

I seem to remember it being Rei, because I remember that man screaming "oraoraora!" and seeing a distorted image of Rei when that happened to him. And It's always awesome to see another HnK fan!

Yeah, the slashing would be Rei. Good stuff.
-Terry Bogard, 1995