Author Topic: SNK Playmore On XBLA On Facebook!  (Read 5728 times)

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
SNK Playmore On XBLA On Facebook!
« on: September 23, 2010, 05:48:33 AM »
SNK Playmore Official XBLA Facebook page

That's... err... som kinda Non-Japan-centric promotion! There's also some decent full body shots of the Skystage Artwork, Metal Xlugg XX, and at least Ai and Yuki of NGBC. Also some vids showing off the Skystage character moves, and profile info.

May be a decent place to send questions and comments to SNKP... someone with English speaking skills should be reading there, at least!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 10:54:36 PM by SAB-CA »

Violent Ryo

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: SNK Playmore On XBLA On Facebook!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 09:54:05 PM »
Link is broken, i had to look for it manually by typing SNK Playmore in the search box, but thanks for the heads up anyway, im gonna bombard them with tips hehehe

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 10:58:17 PM »
Yeah, for some reason this MBoard code likes to add extra "HTTP://" text into links copied from other MBoards...

Fixed now! Thanks for letting me know, I've run into that error a few times now.

To be on topic, they seem to update their wall with new info every few days. Such as info on each of the characters in skystage (and videos which they didn't even post to youtube), Nameless' character profile + official art, or the trailer + release info on Trouble Witches NEO!...

It's actually pretty decent, in a "why is this just on facebook!?!" way.

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 09:58:01 PM »
I hope this means that when people request for a better netcode that we will see patches in the future for the games released already... Here's hoping...

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 10:26:37 PM »
Well, in the greetings for new year, SNKP on XBLA page said that maybe will be more releases this year

Which games could you realistically see?

For once, I think that KOF XI and SS 6 will be released witht the NGBC treatement

I hope that RB2 make it and THEY MUST release 98UMFEfNxL

Besides those, I don't expect any other game (MAYBE mira) from SNKP, except games from the HNG64, but this will never happen

Waifu Material

Eripio69

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 12:32:22 AM »
Ruo Sakazaki in fatalfury special

Quoted from facebook

SNK Playmore on Xbox LIVE Arcade Among all its secrets, FATAL FURY SPECIAL also surprised fans by featuring an unexpected guest: Ryo Sakazaki from ART OF FIGHTING!

Ryo Sakazaki awaits only the best players who are able to beat all the 15 previous characters without losing any rounds. Being very strong, he will certainly give you a run for your money! O...ra, ora!!

Can you recognize all the (cameo) characters hidden in the background of his stage?
See More
RYO SAKAZAKI IN FATAL FURY SPECIAL!? [HD]

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2011, 05:19:37 PM »
Well, in the greetings for new year, SNKP on XBLA page said that maybe will be more releases this year

Which games could you realistically see?

For once, I think that KOF XI and SS 6 will be released witht the NGBC treatement

I hope that RB2 make it and THEY MUST release 98UMFEfNxL

Besides those, I don't expect any other game (MAYBE mira) from SNKP, except games from the HNG64, but this will never happen

At the most, I'm hoping that there's an at least RB2 and Samsho Tenkaichi Kenkakuden (with translations to accommodate the English/non-Japanese players for sales)...

What's strange is that people in general (and on other forums) liked the Maximum Impact series, just not the character designs, so just on that apsect alone, I don't see that getting ported...

KoFXI as fun of a game it can be, if it does get ported to xbla, it would probably be after XIII, since 2k2UM is basically the prep for XIII sorta...

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2011, 02:42:24 AM »
Well, Trouble Witches NEO! comes on on XBLA tomorrow. (FINALLY, after initially announced for Nov of last year...)

They've got 2 premium themes on XBL (Videos of themes: Boss Theme and Witch Theme), the Facebook page has been posting a desktop background pic from the games characters, each day, for the past week or 2, and they already announced DLC for the game, in the form of a new character.

That's some decent activity for SNKP! Hopefully, this is a sign of good things to come for KoF XIII and onwards.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2012, 08:46:30 AM »
I love this group just for the artworks of fatal fury special, those were really unique, I kinda miss those artworks in fighting games, now all are too generic or too chibi

Waifu Material