Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Benimaru Nikaido (Console)

Started by nilcam, December 06, 2011, 04:58:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

desmond_kof

Since we are on the topic of Lightening Loops, I found this tutorial video that was created in February:

KOFXIII - Benimaru Fireball Loop Combo Tutorial *HD*

Anyone seen this before? I think it's pretty good.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

alexk

Yeah its what inspired me to do the LLs but didn't explain how to get the most, but still, it covers all the really important stuff.

marchefelix

desmond_kof

"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

mechanica

Re: the ex grab combo

Would it not be more damage if you followed up the grab with qcb+P first? It's more difficult because you have to do grab -> lightning -> qcf (hold forward for a sec) +K so beni walks forward a step before you Iaido kick into ex ball or it will whiff, but it gets them higher up in the air for what it's worth.
http://www.youtube.com/pantailamon
(check out the safejump playlist!)

DJMirror949

for a 3 frame benimaru's safe jump

after a command grab after you backdash...Is it a super hop D or a normal hop D? I dont have my system to test this out right now so i'm curious

marchefelix

The Good Loser

For Keyboard players wanting to do the instant air loops, the command is " ;dn ;fd ;up ;fd+ ;a" , i have my keys assigned to "WASD", so my input is "S,D,W,D+ ;a". Works like a charm.

(Another way of doing it, and for console or arcade players the more common one is " ;bk ;bk ;dn ;df ;fd ;a" so on my settings thats "A,A,S,D+ ;a".