Author Topic: The Manliest games to come out in gaming history.  (Read 2727 times)

Homies Over Shotos

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
The Manliest games to come out in gaming history.
« on: May 21, 2012, 11:03:47 PM »
Lets start a list of great games that show manly awesomeness be it gameplay, design or storytelling.  I'll start off by posting this

Ryu ga Gotoku 4 (Yakuza 4) Trailer (Eng. subtitles by ThePatrick)

Where do we start?  Japan has turned into a gaming cesspool of effeminate prettyboys and weirdos and teenagers who do all the fighting and saving.  I can't stomach some 14 year old being the hero trumphing over experience and raw skill with "inherent' talent that saves the day with bullshit.  I personally have a problem with 13-16 year old heroes where they magically get all this skill and power.  That's why the Yakuza series is so refreshing since it has protagonists that are a more realistic age.  Kiryu is in his early 40s by the time Yakuza 4 starts and in his late 30s in the first yakuza.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
Re: The Manliest games to come out in gaming history.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 11:10:44 PM »
I'll get back to you when Anarchy Reigns comes out.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 12:58:53 AM »
OP fails because it didn't include the undoubtedly and scientifically proven MANLIEST GAME IN THE UNIVERSE!

Shame on you.

TRF HnK - Mr. Heart loops and Rei basketball

Even hearing the announcer's match intro puts hair on your chest. Also, Mamiya is appropriately low tier, because this is A MAN'S GAME!

Homies Over Shotos

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 01:24:53 AM »
OP fails because it didn't include the undoubtedly and scientifically proven MANLIEST GAME IN THE UNIVERSE!

Shame on you.

TRF HnK - Mr. Heart loops and Rei basketball

Even hearing the announcer's match intro puts hair on your chest. Also, Mamiya is appropriately low tier, because this is A MAN'S GAME!

Nah son.  You don't want to use that there Kenshiro power.  I once used it on an American woman and told her "You're already fat."  She gained 300 lbs and five chins and her pussy looked like pigs fighting over a milkdud.  After that, I put down my fists and took up a boombox.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 01:31:02 AM »
inb4 cho aniki