Author Topic: A letter from Harada to the Tekken fans  (Read 2323 times)

Aenthin

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Fuck Yeah! Ash Crimson
A letter from Harada to the Tekken fans
« on: June 26, 2012, 03:40:53 PM »
It's a pretty good read, I think. It pretty much reflects the gaming community as a whole though, instead of just Tekken fans. I mean, the reality of it all isn't too far off from what we have now.

Here. Have a look.

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: A letter from Harada to the Tekken fans
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 04:12:39 PM »
Great read Aenthin, thanks for sharing. Hard to forget the production is just as if not more interesting than the end product sometimes. The Bryan laugh from T3 was maybe my favorite voice from the series, and I did get a little upset with not hearing it. I'm glad he took the time to write that up; if more producers don't do this, I hope they start eventually.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 07:15:56 PM »
Yeah, people on the internet tend to be idiots and don't quite understand how business works. They think that you can just press a button and it magically happens.

Also, fuck them. TTT2 has more fanservice than any other game in the market. You'd think every Tekken fan would be pleased at this point.

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 07:47:10 PM »
Good read, he only talks about voices and a bit of bringing back characters, but it probably works in a similar way in other parts of the game, like character designs or music, etc.