Author Topic: Pacific Northwest Monthly Fighting Game Tournament  (Read 2550 times)

Zabel

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Pacific Northwest Monthly Fighting Game Tournament
« on: June 15, 2012, 05:44:54 PM »
"Untitled" Fighting Game Tournament Featuring Blazblue, Skullgirls, Melty Blood, and King of Fighters.

The Venue is Gamebreakerz, located at :
4111 A Street Southeast  Auburn, WA 98002
(253) 833-8282

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Information:

Landis Huey

253-298-8026

huey253@hotmail.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started this event in hopes that our community could start a local monthly tournament scene for the games that don't get much exposure and or tournaments in the Northwest.
My goal is that this series might evolve into something big with the help of our local community's attendance and participation. This month's tournament will serve as a test run, and to
see how everything works out with the venue and time constraints. I plan to add/subtract games depending on how things go this month. Persona 4 Arena will be added in August.
The venue is really nice and has a fair amount of room, but we will need people to bring setups so that the tournaments run smoothly. There is a small $3 venue fee that needs to be paid
when you walk in. The event will be streamed via twitch.tv at an unannounced url.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main Games:

KOF XIII (PS3/360?)

BlazBlue CSEX(Ps3)

Melty Blood (PC)

Skullgirls (PS3/360?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Schedule:

6/29/12

Singles Tournaments:

Game – Entry Fee – Start time

Blazblue EX – $5 -8pm

KOF XIII – $5 – 8pm

MbCC -- $5-- 6pm

Skullgirls $5 -- 6pm

———————————————————————————————————–

We NEED setups! If you can bring a monitor and or console, please let me know. I think Gamebreakerz already has a couple Asus monitors and xbox360s, but we'll need much more than that that to make this experience go so smoothly.

List of Setups

———————————————————————————————————–

There is a bunch of food within walking distance (across the street) and eating in the venue is okay as long as you are respectful. (Don't make a mess, if you do, clean it up).
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 07:35:43 PM by Zabel »

McNasty

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Pacific Northwest Monthly Fighting Game Tournament
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 12:56:12 AM »
so this is the day before the salty runback at spitfire?

Zabel

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: Pacific Northwest Monthly Fighting Game Tournament
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 07:34:54 PM »
Yeah it is, and updated the first post