Author Topic: Petition for new patch KoF XIII  (Read 2722 times)

keechl

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Petition for new patch KoF XIII
« on: June 24, 2012, 09:57:49 AM »
Good day to all. I want to offer to write a petition to SNKP due to the fact that the accumulated enough bugs since the release of the game (King airwalk, Robert/Iori whiffed super, EX Iori air throw stuck). Game lobby accommodates only two players and no have spectator mode. It's 2012 year, not 1998 :\ Also why we can't choose music? Only old or new style. Where new announcers? I want some more because default very hmm unconformatble for me. Sorry for engrish m(_ _)m.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Petition for new patch KoF XIII
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 10:25:58 AM »
There are some bugs and balances, but none are game breaking really. There's still plenty to discover that can be found that doesn't require a patch to solve the issue.

Mazinkaiser

• Strongest Tiger
  • Debiru Mashin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 01:22:29 PM »
Agree there aren't any real big problem for now *and if i remember well ex iori air throw glitch was fixed with the ex kyo air gcommand grab on the sred kick). By the way lol I will pay for a intro patch xD it's so kof nostalgic issue for me and whenever on screen kyo/iori, ikari, fatal fury team and nothing happen seriously piss me of.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 07:31:28 PM »
Game hasn't even been out for a year yet.  People need to stop lobbying for patches every time something doesn't go their way. 
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

NassaDane

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 05:28:12 AM »
I highly doubt those things are of that high of a concern. If anything needs to be fixed is the lack of a useable Replay feature. One that works in Local matches. I've had countless matches that were too good to not keep yet I had no ability to do so yet randoms online can be saved...not sure why.

Also for good measure the Color Edit is lacking a bit (Browns, Oranges, and many other subtleties) so I could easily see an update for that.