Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Dream Cancel Interviews Cafe ID!!! Submit Your Own Questions!!

Started by davidkong07, July 10, 2012, 11:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hungry Color

Quote from: davidkong07 on July 12, 2012, 08:47:02 AM
Thank you all for your questions! I have submitted a very long interview to Cafe ID, and we should be expecting a response within a couple weeks. WOOOO!!!

YAY!

This is so cool.

LouisCipher

Damn, I just thought of a good one: Has he ever played against Deadman?
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

gazette

I can answer you on this. Are you referring to deadman from GGPO? madkof(akuma) won him with ease.

LouisCipher

Interesting. Would love to see that match, and the chat window if at all possible.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

lindseyboi

yoh i just thought of a question.

in the pre-evo 5v mexico vs korea team battle, mexico won 20-9. ...from dreamcancel radio

now i want to know was korea sandbagging trying to suss out the mexicans, trying to guage their level?

davidkong07

In it to win it!

Hyun Sai

Well, I can agree at least on one thing with them (and they insist so much on this point it's funny....): Online sucks.

gazette

Quote from: LouisCipher on July 21, 2012, 09:08:53 PM
Interesting. Would love to see that match, and the chat window if at all possible.

You can actually youtube their games.

Kane317

Interesting diversity in their top tier characters. Out of the seven CafeId players in the interview that voted, this is the breakdown of their choices for their top five characters:

Kim: 5 votes
Mr Karate, Shen, King, Ex Iori: 4 votes
Yuri: 3 votes
Chin, Vice, Saiki, Billy: 2 votes
Benimaru, Duo Lon, Mature: 1 vote each

Curiously Hwa and Claw was nowhere to be seen and Beni only had one vote.

solidshark

Quote from: Kane317 on July 22, 2012, 03:29:08 PM
Interesting diversity in their top tier characters. Out of the seven CafeId players in the interview that voted, this is the breakdown of their choices for their top five characters:

Kim: 5 votes
Mr Karate, Shen, King, Ex Iori: 4 votes
Yuri: 3 votes
Chin, Vice, Saiki, Billy: 2 votes
Benimaru, Duo Lon, Mature: 1 vote each

Curiously Hwa and Claw was nowhere to be seen and Beni only had one vote.

Interesting choices, and once again a matter of style. I love how lots of player's top 5 are different a lot.

Good interview too. Nice to hear places like Cafeid are still being ran somewhere in the world. Hopefully that will be where the KOF XIII love in Korea will spread. Also glad that they could deal with the cultural differences (Mexican chanting); if they can get sponsored and come back next year, hope they come with their own chants. KOF making foreign relations.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

souf

sorry if this was answered in the interview already, but my computer is having trouble loading pages on DC today. but i was wondering do they have a webstore to get cafe id shirts shipped to the US?